VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

One of my favorite hockey-players growing up. Hall of famer Dale Hawerchuk, 57, cancer :(

Saw him live at the 1989 world championships and until Yzerman showed up he was in a class of his own, and that includes the Soviet famous KLM line. Fabulous player.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-media-theathletic-production/app/uploads/2018/04/19155208/GettyImages-53011380-1024x699.jpg

• Sad 1

One for the metal heads. Power Trips vocalist Riley Gale has passed away, aged 35. Cause of death unknown. 

Power Trip were definitely a rising band and I think we’re due to release a new album in the near future :( 

• Sad 3

14 hours ago, cyrusr said:

One for the metal heads. Power Trips vocalist Riley Gale has passed away, aged 35. Cause of death unknown. 

Power Trip were definitely a rising band and I think we’re due to release a new album in the near future :( 

Watched them in Gothenburg a few years back, they were great live.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sne said:

Watched them in Gothenburg a few years back, they were great live.

Yeah caught the end of their set when they supported napalm a few years ago and thought they sounded good so checked them out. Was due to see them support Lamb of God in April but that’s now been pushed back to December 2021... was going to be a decent line up with Kreator as well :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

Yeah caught the end of their set when they supported napalm a few years ago and thought they sounded good so checked them out. Was due to see them support Lamb of God in April but that’s now been pushed back to December 2021... was going to be a decent line up with Kreator as well :( 

They opened for Napalm when I watched them too, small venue so it was really fun.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sne said:

They opened for Napalm when I watched them too, small venue so it was really fun.

Must have been same tour. Shame I couldn’t get there earlier to see the whole set. Think I missed 2 bands as well, was ridiculous!

• Like 1

Â