VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

the sources quoted saying he is dead / veg state are pretty unreliable ones  ... that said , he missed a huge event last week and he appears to have missed the army founding day parade today as well , so  something seems amiss 

But , his private train was captured on satellite images  arriving on the East coast of the country in Wonsan where he has a home around the 16th  and positioned for departure on the 23rd  ...  doesn’t confirm anything about his health but does back up some reports that he has been seen walking around and is recuperating 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Genie said:

You beat me too it.

I wonder if he managed to be the only person in the country to contract Covid 19.

He’s probably the only person in that country with an unhealthy enough lifestyle to be at risk from the virus!

14 hours ago, sne said:

Anyone had Kim Jong-Un?

He's supposedly dead or close to it (again)

Definitely the thing that 2020 has been missing up to this point is an internecine succession crisis in a nuclear-armed totalitarian state. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Definitely the thing that 2020 has been missing up to this point is an internecine succession crisis in a nuclear-armed totalitarian state. 

The US and Iran are starting to ramp up their hostilities again so we have that at least.

• Like 1

Swedish author P.O Enguist 85.yo.

Not sure how famous he is abroad and he's mostly known for his books but he's also been involved in a lot of TV and movies.

The most notable ones he was involved with was probably Hamsun, Pelle the Conqueror (both with Max von Sydow) and Il Capitano, 

19 hours ago, sne said:

Swedish author P.O Enguist 85.yo.

Not sure how famous he is abroad and he's mostly known for his books but he's also been involved in a lot of TV and movies.

The most notable ones he was involved with was probably Hamsun, Pelle the Conqueror (both with Max von Sydow) and Il Capitano, 

@Pelle the Conqueror? I though he was just a bit of a lad ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

The actress Jill Gascoine has died after a long illness aged 83. The most surprising part of that is she is 83. Then I remember how old I am. 

Didn't know she was married to Alfred Molina...pretty sizeable age gap between them.

Â