Match Thread: Watford v Villa

limpid

No heart, no fight.

They want it so much more. We look like we're a man down. They've stopped playing for him.

And now he's doing nothing but crying on the sideline. He's lost the plot and given up just like his team.

Smiths team selections are my criticisms of him. Kodjia now is too late. He should have been on at half time or, at least after they went a man down. 

Our problem today has been Luiz sat in front of our back four - he's been absolutely turd today. That guy is no more a defensive midfielder than I am. Guardiola must be bunging Smith to play him there. We either play him behind a striker or not at all as he offers no cover to our defence at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, avfcDJ said:

I think the same. I'm just concerned that Terry wants the job and I don't think that is the correct choice.

The owners wont take that risk, If they do they're just as inept as Xia

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Smith is off surely. Luiz foul looked intentional. Playing like they want him gone, seen it before.

Smith out yes probably, but ridiculous to suggest the foul was deliberate and done to get him sacked. I literally can't even describe how stupid a statement that is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jim said:

How can anyone support him after this?

People who are trying to sabotage our football club.

3-0 down to a 10 men Watford. Jesus Christ, i'm actually lost for words.

I knew Smith was a crap manager but this is a new low.

• Like 1