The Ghanaian Village Crazy about Aston Villa!

MikeMcKenna

3 hours ago, Greenfly said:

Imagine these guys at Villa Park. I bet they could create a hell of an atmosphere.

Unbelievable opportunity here for a good bit of African marketing. Get them over here for a game (when allowed obviously), complete with drums and the like and let them do their thing.  Sure the locals would get right behind it and sing along with them. Would sound amazing!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Unbelievable opportunity here for a good bit of African marketing. Get them over here for a game (when allowed obviously), complete with drums and the like and let them do their thing.  Sure the locals would get right behind it and sing along with them. Would sound amazing!

Surely we can bring this to the attention of the PR team at Villa Park.

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Surely we can bring this to the attention of the PR team at Villa Park.

Maybe it could be raised the next time there's a fan consultation meeting. They have those fairly regular, or at least they did before covid.

• Like 1

I love following these guys on twitter. Their songs are amazing. It’s great to see all the shirts that people send over there too.

Also.. I think the gesture is lovely, but I’m really not sure whether 60 Aston Villa mugs is what they wanted or needed. 🤭

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I love following these guys on twitter. Their songs are amazing. It’s great to see all the shirts that people send over there too.

Also.. I think the gesture is lovely, but I’m really not sure whether 60 Aston Villa mugs is what they wanted or needed. 🤭

Why not? I'm pretty sure they drink in Ghana. 

Â