The Ghanaian Village Crazy about Aston Villa!

MikeMcKenna

30 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Thanks for posting that Mike, it’s absolutely wonderful. Pure love and no glory hunters. At one point towards the end there’s a bloke in an Arsenal shirt looking p1ssed off and totally overwhelmed. Love it! UTV!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I would like us to do an African tour so fans like them can see villa live. Start building connections provide places to watch games etc. 

Zimbabwe could be a good beginning having Nakamba. They’re already following properly because of him. We need to take the advantage of him and even Trez and Elmo (although these two will be under Salah anyway). I think a tour in Zimbabwe and Egypt are a must. Ofcourse with what we see here from Ghana they deserve one too. UTV

Awesome...Well done @MikeMcKenna. As a club and community we should be reaching out to these places to support and appreciate them. Amazing how popular our club is. I've travelled to some crazy places and always found local Villa Fans. From Cambodia, Vietnam, Fuji, some truly remote places. No better feeling than when a local spots you in a far off land and shouts Aston Villa in broken English. 

It would be great to bring small groups like this to the club for a game and introduce them to a match day. What is the weekly norm for most of us is a lifetime dream for some.

Edited by avfc1982am

Â