The Ghanaian Village Crazy about Aston Villa!

MikeMcKenna

54 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats got to be the most interesting thing i have ever read in the Daily Star. Who is this god you speak of ? Its Paul McGrath  ... love it 

i thought the same! had to double check it was definitely the star i was reading, surprisingly good article! i thought they'd just have a quick interview with him but they spoke of the various other work he does

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

I've lost respect for the guy who runs it. All I'm seeing at the moment are posts begging for things, yet he can afford to travel around Europe attending multiple games on his own. Great use of the donation money! 

You've probably just described 90 percent of " charities " unfortunately.

Only beaten out by the Billionaire pastor types who need private jets because demons fly commercial apparently. 

Although in fairness mate, he may be trying to help other people, doesn't necessarily mean he's broke himself, but you never know.

Flipside... if as you say, he's travelling to Europe often, he could surely buy them a football.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You've probably just described 90 percent of " charities " unfortunately.

Only beaten out by the Billionaire pastor types who need private jets because demons fly commercial apparently. 

Although in fairness mate, he may be trying to help other people, doesn't necessarily mean he's broke himself, but you never know.

Flipside... if as you say, he's travelling to Europe often, he could surely buy them a football.

Probably needs someone to fly over and ensure the distribution of gifts are divvied out fairly.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Â