Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

This is not good game management.  

Dropping deeper and deeper and deeper when we have the extra man.  Grealish, McGinn not getting on the ball. We can't string 4 passes together.  We're crying out for fresh legs in the middle.  Break up the double act and get some legs on.

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This is the players not the management's they have invited this onto them Smith will of urged them to go at it.

Tactical changes made too late. Wait until we are 3v2 down against 10 men to bring on Hourihane & Lansbury. I called for Hourihane to replace Makamba after they went down to 10 in order to apply more pressure but I was riduculed by some keyboard managers who thought they knew better!

Edited by pacbuddies

Why is anybody surprised at this? We have been totally wasteful in attack today. We've tired. Ideally, you'd want to take Grealish or McGinn off because they are knackered but who does he replace them with? Nakamba has been brilliant today I feel sorry for him to be on a losing side. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pacbuddies said:

Tactical changes made too late. Wait until we are 3v2 down against 10 men to bring on Hourihane & Lansbury. I called for Hourihane to replace Makamba after they went down to 10 in order to apply more pressure but I was riduculed by some keyboard managers who thought they new better!

We're getting skinned constantly because all their players are faster than ours. Do you think Hourihane and Lansbury would have handled that better?