Cameron Archer

Zatman

26 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I don't think he is as good as some people are making him out to be. 

I think we sold our best youth prospect to Chelsea 

Well we had to make the best out of a bad situation there and it’s done and gone.

Right now Archer and Iroegbunam are our best youth prospects. I don’t know how good Archer is going to be but at some point we’re going to have to give him a shot at PL football.

51 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Really?  Archer has looked top quality everytime he's played with the first team.  Chukwuemeka seemed to dominate his age group but never impressed me in any of his appearances for the first team. 

Archer looks the far better prospect to me. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Let me rephrase that: we received 15-20 mil for a youth prospect by letting him go where he wants now instead of getting nothing for the same in 12 months time

• Like 4

21 hours ago, messi11 said:

Gerrard wants to sell Archer! Enough is enough. 
I know Citizen arrest is a thing, it a Citizen sacking a thing?  I would sack him right now if so.

I would sack him, for even thinking it.....loan maybe, but not sale.

If Gerrard is party to, or encouraging Acher to be sold, then I will never forgive Gerrard even if villa win on Sunday I will be calling for the sacking of Gerrard.

Shocking to even hear unsubstantiated rumours of Archer potentially being sold ....why would we want to do that? I cannot think of one reason to sell such a young talented player

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm 99.99 percent sure that was made up out of thin air to be fair.

29 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

If Gerrard is party to, or encouraging Acher to be sold, then I will never forgive Gerrard even if villa win on Sunday I will be calling for the sacking of Gerrard.

Shocking to even hear unsubstantiated rumours of Archer potentially being sold ....why would we want to do that? I cannot think of one reason to sell such a young talented player

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wait, Archer is going to be sold?

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve tolerated a lot and defended him way more than I should. But now i hear he wants to sell Archer and even offered to drive him to his new club I’ve had enough.  Sack him now!

Don’t know where it’s coming from now and why it’s being brought up. But back in April, Gregg Evans (I know) quoted SG as saying we would be willing to sell Archer for a “lot of money” - just Google it or search Twitter, you’ll find it quite easily.

Even if true, I have no idea as to the context of those words. Could have been said jokingly or just another way of saying it would cost more to an anyone would be willing to pay to take him off our hands.

It’s BS basically, I don’t know why it’s been regurgitated now…

Making up shit helps nobody…

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm 99.99 percent sure that was made up out of thin air to be fair.

Only 99.99%? I think I would go a bit higher than that. Any time I asked for a link to it the conversation appeared to change 🤣

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

Only 99.99%? I think I would go a bit higher than that. Any time I asked for a link to it the conversation appeared to change 🤣

It’s some old bullshit, as I explained in previous post.

But here’s a link if you wanna take a look, from April 🙄

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/aston-villa-news/aston-villa-steven-gerrards-side-willing-to-sell-cameron-archer/

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Shocking to even hear unsubstantiated rumours of Archer potentially being sold.

You’re not shocked, I’m shocked.

Â