Cameron Archer

Zatman

12 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He learn much more from actually playing full mins every week

Im curious to know what you are basing this opinion on?

I'd trust the massive staff at the club, so called experts, devoted to the sport, as better judges of what is best for cam. 

Training in world class facilities, with world class coaches and players, with regular cameos, is surely better than playing and training with lower league teams

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

Im curious to know what you are basing this opinion on?

I'd trust the massive staff at the club, so called experts, devoted to the sport, as better judges of what is best for cam. 

Training in world class facilities, with world class coaches and players, with regular cameos, is surely better than playing and training with lower league teams

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Will he? Why? 

Just think one more season, a full season of playing and scoring goals will do much better than 2-5 mins of appearances every few games. 
Its hard to score goals in such little mins so I feel it might ruined his confidence, especially when he goes like 5-20 games without a goal due to not having enough mins

Poor kid :(

7 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Just think one more season, a full season of playing and scoring goals will do much better than 2-5 mins of appearances every few games. 
Its hard to score goals in such little mins so I feel it might ruined his confidence, especially when he goes like 5-20 games without a goal due to not having enough mins

Poor kid :(

I would imagine he’s absolutely ecstatic at being included in the senior squad, and will be desperate to give his all… there’s nothing poor about him, he’s living his dreams!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Not sure about that, think he's a Wolves fan, at least his family is. Not that it matters much anyway.

Well Cam has been with us since he was 8yo. Can't but be a Villa fan

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Well Cam has been with us since he was 8yo. Can't but be a Villa fan

So were the Gardner's roughly :D either way as with JG it means nothing. Let's just hope Cam reaches a level where we have to worry about bigger teams poaching him. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Will he? Why? 

What's this? Delphino suggesting sending a youngster on loan may not be the best course of action??? There have been signs for a long time that the world is ending; global warming, covid, war in Ukraine, but this is the clearest one yet.

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Â