Cameron Archer

Zatman

10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Definitely not miles off.

Screenshot_20230211_185248_Twitter.jpg

Calling it miles off is ludicrous. But yes, it wouldn't have counted in the PL. VAR would have lines all over that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's just absolutely ice cold in front of goal.

He knows what he will do and he pretty much  knows what the keeper will do.

He's like Max Payne going into slo-mo whilst everything is still at full speed. 

It's why I think he'll make it. I don't think you can teach it and it's invaluable.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep like the cup games even that game against chelsea when he scored. I dont think he has been given a fair amount of opportunities 

I would have liked to have to have seen him given more game time personally as i think he is a better finisher than ollie is

Because Gerrard was a clearing in the woods. Smith gave him some game time after the Chelsea game he played when we beat United but was sacked soon after

Gerrard then brought him back and had no idea what to do with him because he was a moron

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tinker said:

Look at the player closest to the linesman, he's probably the one playing him onside and blocking the linesman's view .....

The right centre backs left foot looks to be playing him onside as well as the left back

• Like 3

Pure striker's goal that. The movement, the finish, everything. He knew he needed to lift the ball there to score. I don't think Bailey or Watkins are going to round the keeper there for starters, they'd have just tried to smash it or slide it under the keeper. But even if they did they'd still just try to smash it or slide it. Because they're wingers turned striker. They don't have the instinct that Cam has. It's a dying art. I would have thought it was going to die with Kane, but maybe not. Whoever said Michael Owen is spot on. I want to see Cam succeed if for nothing else but to see this type of striker flourish in this era.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Definitely not miles off.

Screenshot_20230211_185248_Twitter.jpg

Borderline but he was offside.

Doesn’t matter though. It’s good to see him channelling his inner Scott Hogan and making those clever runs. Finish wasn’t bad either. 

Would love him to go back to a Championship club next season who are fighting for promotion and score 25+ goals. I really think he has that in him. 

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Borderline but he was offside.

Doesn’t matter though. It’s good to see him channelling his inner Scott Hogan and making those clever runs. Finish wasn’t bad either. 

Would love him to go back to a Championship club next season who are fighting for promotion and score 25+ goals. I really think he has that in him. 

Why? What's the benefit of him scoring 25 goals in the championship next season? If he had played every game for Middlesbrough all of this season, he could well have 20-25 goals.

Â