Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

I’m thinking of going to the home game against West Ham next week. It’s reasonable priced, pretty sure it would be entertaining, seems like there shouldn’t be any issue getting there.

I would urge more fans to go and watch the women team, at least as long as there the men provide zero entertainment.

• Like 1

Daly nominated for the WSL player and goal of the month, and Carla Ward nomintated as WSL manager of the month.

Daly and Dali have both also been nomintated for the PFA players' player of the month.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

She was a striker in the USA and for us but can and does play left back for England.

Can she play in the mens team?

Asking for a (scouse Suede Head) friend.

• Haha 2

Something else that’s pissed me off about this club. They’ve now asked for a separate membership fee to get priority access to the womens games. This is when they can’t even sell out a stand. They want me to pay a membership fee to access mens teams tickets and then a different one to get priority access to Womens tickets. Greedy.

• Like 2

What a strange half of which we’ve pretty much dominated.

West Ham scored in the second minute from a corner, which didn’t look a corner to start with.

Their second was from a ricochet in the box.

However, we’ve had most of the ball but have rushed our final pass. A lot to do to get something now but we can I reckon.  

It was inevitable that we were going to have a loss sooner or later and at some point we will probably have a run of games where we struggle a little, but that's normal as we're still very much a developing team.

Some were a little too negative before the season started just because we lost a few games, but then some got carried away after our good start to the season, truth is probably somewhere inbetween, we should be relatively safe from relegation and finish healthy a distance from the bottom of the table at least points wise, but also we probably won't suddenly be challenging near the top of the table,  finishing around eighth would be a good achievement.

Â