Said Benrahma

MaVilla

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't see us signing him and trezeguet to be honest.

I'd take benrama over trez if given choice

Take them both, we still need depth in positions, we seemed to have the depth in defence sorted, just need to add to midfield, wingers and striker.

Trez can work midfield and winger which is great if we have injuries, it's all coming down to options now and having players that can move roles if need be because of those injuries.

40 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Take them both, we still need depth in positions, we seemed to have the depth in defence sorted, just need to add to midfield, wingers and striker.

Trez can work midfield and winger which is great if we have injuries, it's all coming down to options now and having players that can move roles if need be because of those injuries.

So would I but I'd be surprised if we did. Be really happy with benrama think he is pl  level.

I thnk the Benrahma link has likely come from his agent trying to agitate a move for him, he'd probably cost £20m plus, and I don't think that will happen as well as us signing Trézéguet. I'm sure they haven't just made it up but L'Équipe don't get everything write.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, useless said:

I thnk the Benrahma link has likely come from his agent trying to agitate a move for him, he'd probably cost £20m plus, and I don't think that will happen as well as us signing Trézéguet. I'm sure they haven't just made it up but L'Équipe don't get everything write.

They literally do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Any whispers @jonjon? @Brentfordnylons?

If you want to believe the press and click bait sites Maupay is off to Brighton, and Benrahma wants to join Villa, If you want the TRUTH Brentford have yet to receive any offers for players with the exception of Romaine Sawyers who's derisory bid from Celtic was turned down and they were told to come back with a sensible offer, but there are still 17 days or so left until the window is closed, so anything can happen, and usually does.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jonjon said:

If you want to believe the press and click bait sites Maupay is off to Brighton, and Benrahma wants to join Villa, If you want the TRUTH Brentford have yet to receive any offers for players with the exception of Romaine Sawyers who's derisory bid from Celtic was turned down and they were told to come back with a sensible offer, but there are still 17 days or so left until the window is closed, so anything can happen, and usually does.

Off to WBA for £3m no? 

26 minutes ago, jonjon said:

If you want the TRUTH Brentford have yet to receive any offers for players with the exception of Romaine Sawyers

Maupay's behavior suggests otherwise. Don't kid yourself that no one is interested. There is concrete interest in some of your players and will only be a matter of time before the bids come in (if they haven't already). 

• Like 1

A formal bid tends to only go in when a club is confident it will be accepted. Before that the directors/CEOs and even agents discuss fees/legalities etc over a number of weeks going back and forward until a compromise is reached. 

4 hours ago, useless said:

For rahma and Maupay give them cash and Kodjia and Hogan.

28 minutes ago, Nigel said:

There is talk over their now that our 14m bid was rejected a few days back and we are not going any higher. Hope this is the usual itk turd.

Hopefully but it would make sense why it's taken so long to get trez in

Just saying l’equipe Have linked us with Leao in one article .... just sayin 🤷🏻‍♂️ That thread got closed early doors which is fair enough but why are we putting so much faith in this link? 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Be a shame if it was one out of Trézéguet and Benrahma. Still hoping we sign them both. 

I doubt it ever would be, it would be like saying its Guilbert or Targett, not both. For me Trezeguet plays LHS, Benrahma RHS. Fortunately both can and do play on the opposite side iff needed. Trezeguet is competition for El Ghazi, Jota is competition for Benrahma (although I can see Jota playing in a central 3)

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Just saying l’equipe Have linked us with Leao in one article .... just sayin 🤷🏻‍♂️ That thread got closed early doors which is fair enough but why are we putting so much faith in this link? 

It wasn't even l'equipe though was it? 

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

It wasn't even l'equipe though was it? 

In passing more than a solid article and were maybe rehashing another sources story.. Either way I hope we get Benrahma and would love Leao but that’s very unrealistic .. 

Just now, thabucks said:

In passing more than a solid article and were maybe rehashing another sources story.. Either way I hope we get Benrahma and would love Leao but that’s very unrealistic .. 

It was a junk article like the latest from HITC by guy probably living with his parents

Â