Said Benrahma

MaVilla

7 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

Can't see us doing both this and Trezeguet - and that one looks imminent.

See what you mean but but after buying 4 centre backs this window anything is possible. 

However I can’t see this happening, I’m gonna guess that it’s the agents desperate attempt to get him the move after seeing we about to buy Trézéguet. I know we seem to have deep pockets at the moment but due to the fact we seemingly still after a keeper and desperate for another striker we have to curb a spending somewhere surely. 

Edited by Jimmyg

18 minutes ago, mickjacobjr said:

I think we ain’t going to sign him and Trezeguet think it’s old news just being rehashed now 

The old story was a 10 mill bid so unfortunately this seem like a fresh improved bid for this one trick pony 😃😀

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

How much have you seen either play? 

I've seen a lot of benrama I like him. Never heard of trez before AOC saw him. Thought he looked okay but I would need to see more. I know what we are getting with benrama hence why I prefer him.

2 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

See what you mean but but after buying 4 centre backs this window anything is possible. 

However I can’t see this happening, I’m gonna guess that it’s the agents desperate attempt to get him the move after seeing we about to buy Trézéguet. I know we seem to have deep pockets at the moment but due to the fact we seemingly still after a keeper and desperate for another striker we have to curb a spending somewhere surely. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't see us signing him and trezeguet to be honest.

I'd take benrama over trez if given choice

Purslow said that we want two players for each position, so what wingers do we currently have?

El Ghazi, Jota, Green .... I would be amazed if Green was considered to be good enough by Smith to be adequate Premier League cover for either wing.

So .... Jota, Trezeguet .... El Ghazi, Benrahma would make a lot of sense.

Benrahma is back in training and is working on his own at the moment as he does the hard yards back to fitness. He would be a superb signing imo.

• Like 1

Â