Said Benrahma

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The whatever it was for Leao was an article and why he would be a good signing for Villa.

I had to kick the thread off with something about the player - there was no real link to be found as it was not reported anywhere. I later in the thread posted that a bid had been placed to justify why I had posted the article to begin with, so to avoid the confusion of people like yourself thinking it was just nonsense.

I am not just going to kick off a thread with some Twitter post that prob has no substance to it or even typing one sentence saying "I am ITK and we've made a bid".

- Wether I agree with wether Benrahma will sign or not, I will not be kicking my toys out the pram in this thread based on a tweet, like we witnessed a few do in the Laeo thread.

Is it not nonsense then? Like you say yourself, it hasn't been reported anywhere.

Also this isn't just a tweet. It's a report from a reputable French newspaper 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Is it not nonsense then? Like you say yourself, it hasn't been reported anywhere.

...yet

18 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I later in the thread posted that a bid had been placed to justify why I had posted the article to begin with.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

16 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I see, I think I understand now. Let's hope you're right then.

Time will tell I guess.

I don't know much about him but to sign a player of his ilk would be great and a further statement of intent.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

24 minutes ago, KMitch said:

There isn't a problem with that at all.  TBH, there are lots of shitty biases toward Arab players because of politics, racism, and ignorance around Islam, but players like Salah & Mahrez have shown that there are world class talents in that area of the globe.  Honestly, give me a devout Muslim player, who doesn't go out boozing with the boys after a loss, over some of the "proper men" wasters we've employed over the years.

There is something which many people don't seem to know about and some of those are Muslim players. I was amazed when El Ghazi fasted in the playoffs semi's. I was planning to come and thought of breaking my fast during my time in the UK (let alone playing that early). While you're travelling then you're allowed to break your fast. When we're saying that, we mean even for those who are staying temporary in a another place. So unless you're a Brummie, you'll most likely be able to break your fast then. It's just you find it hard to make it later once people aren't doing the same. 

That's one part of it. the second part is that any away game you're considered as a traveler anyway.

7 hours ago, MaVilla said:

he is silky as hell.

just watch this.

Not sure if it's just me but the way he moves, particularly at the start of that video, is really reminiscent of Eden Hazard. He's obviously not at that level but it stood out for me. He loves a nutmeg too doesn't he!

3 minutes ago, Biskitt said:

Not sure if it's just me but the way he moves, particularly at the start of that video, is really reminiscent of Eden Hazard. He's obviously not at that level but it stood out for me. He loves a nutmeg too doesn't he!

Reminds me a lot of Mahrez, movement and dribbling is very similar.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Biskitt said:

El ghazi, trezeguet and benrahma all seem to love a nutmeg. And I think having all three could be dirty. Bringing one on late with their pace and skill and you could have full backs capping logs.

Said and trezeguet also look incredibly strong on the ball and if we do get them I wouldn't be surprised to see us winning 15-20 free kicks per game with Grealish mcginn and Luiz. 

• Like 1

Â