Said Benrahma

MaVilla

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You know I agree with you 100% on this but I'm deffo here for the competition. 

Dude I'd sign even a 5th one, I'm over the moon with this. I'm just saying I still think Anwar will be the best of the 4, as good as they are. For me Anwar and Said would be the starting 2 as it stands. The beauty is that you have 2 bloody good wingers waiting in the um wings :D

• Haha 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Can’t say I remember Benrahma from last season, what makes him so exciting a signing? 

he is silky as hell.

just watch this.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

I am right in thinking you can only sign 2 players from the same club during a transfer window? I'm not sure if I am imagining that, but as we have Konsa already, if true it would mean either Benrahma or Maupay?

That’s just loans I believe. No such rule for permanent transfers. 

• Thanks 1

I am right in thinking you can only sign 2 players from the same club during a transfer window? I'm not sure if I am imagining that, but as we have Konsa already, if true it would mean either Benrahma or Maupay?

Ask Januzaj - he'd know.

:trollface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isn't that loans? If so that's going to **** our strategy of buying half of Barca, Real and PSG next season.

Just now, Monsieur Hazdazler said:

Sounds like that's where I've got my wires crossed.

It would scupper our plans to sign Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe on deadline day

It's OK, there's a way round this and Neymar has been there already. We get them to buy out their own contracts which renders them free agents and we can troll the world by actually signing them after deadline day.

Almost too good to be true. Could it be that we made that bid earlier in the window, Brentford declined and said £20M was the asking price, we moved on to Trezeguet, and now Benrahma is trying to force to move - but too late as we are closing in on Trezeguet instead?

L'Equipe was at least a couple of years ago a reliable paper, but they only say what Benrahma hopes, not what Brentford thinks, and that's most important. 

• Like 1

As I said in another thread, when I watched Brentford -WBA at Griffin Park Benrahma was the one who stood out. WBA had imo almost a Premier League class defence and Benrahma was a menence down the left all game, got the sense that something could happen everytime he got the ball or had space down the left. Looked a bit short, but compact and strong and full of running. On the contrary Maupay, who I watched a bit extra as we were linked with him, was anonymous the whole game, completely silenced byt the WBA back three. 

Â