Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

On 06/03/2022 at 08:17, AVFCforever1991 said:

He's not a defensive midfielder, get him going forward 

He’s made the Times team of the week (7 March) - along with Coutinho and Chambers - so not too bad a player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

He’s made the Times team of the week (7 March) - along with Coutinho and Chambers - so not too bad a player.

Sadly not the elusive Garth Crooks Team of The Week 😞😂

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sadly not the elusive Garth Crooks Team of The Week 😞😂

Garth has most likely gone with a 2-7-2 formation with fly goalkeeper making up one of the back 2 and 4 forwards in midfield

20 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Garth has most likely gone with a 2-7-2 formation with fly goalkeeper making up one of the back 2 and 4 forwards in midfield

Sure you’re right. He normally does this when he’s pleasuring himself dreaming of being Spurs’ manager.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Villa Chelsea and City all scored 4 at the weekend yet he had I think 4 City and 3 Chelsea players and just Coutinho 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

credit where its due, i've been very critical in the past, but last 2 games he's been excellent

Me too. I was really was starting to think he was a problem, much much better last couple of games though.

Edited by carlitobrigante

Â