Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

They **** should. 

I'd sack the incompetent skid marks. 

As for Mitrovic he's a **** disgrace, instigated the whole thing then cheated like a proper spunktrumpet. 

It looked a dubious decision last night .

in the post-match interview I was hoping Dion was going to say to Mitrovic,        “you don’t call that headbutt ……………...this is though!”

damage done though, ending any chance of a recovery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

Not a chance

This aged well.....

Correct decision to rescind it. Finally some sense being applied. Now lets see if some action is take against Mitrovic

Edited by TheStagMan

As I stated last night....That was play-acting of the most disgusting kind by Mitrovic. It was obvious just by watching the same images that the ref "saw".

As for the FA & their now double skinned layer of "officiating" which imposes their will to keep the media 6 & the London clubs in situ? Well it seriously needs investigating, like Fifa was investigated...As in by a neutral body such as the CIA who know what to look for. Using any football related body is totally pointless as the number one concern will be to cover up any corruption to both keep the status quo of the Media 6 and help out the swathe of London clubs as well as to make it look as though nothing is really wrong so as to not taint the game in the "best league in the World". Most corrupt league more like.

So now Gerrard is out of his job and his last chance was effectively taken away by the outragious VAR & Ref decision (even though we had been poor to that point, nobody knew whether we may just have turned it around if Mitrovic had been sent off for blatantly cheating). That incident alone may just have fired up the Villa players. I doubt it but that is not the point. We were cheated on a really crucial night for the team & in particular SG. 

It's an utter disgrace.

They should seriously hang their heads in shame the lot of them & Mitrovic in particular.

Edited by danceoftheshamen
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

According to the commentators our fans were giving Luiz shit as he waved to them on the way off 🫣

Not really. There was a bit of frustration at the situation, but most of the fans didn’t even know what he was supposed to have had done given it was off the ball and everybody (including the referee) was looking at Tyrone Mings who was in the process of being booked at the moment the Luiz thing happened. 

The fact Mitrovic stayed down for longer than Anthony Joshua did when Andy Ruiz sparked him meant a lot of the fans just assumed he’d dived but Dougie had crossed the line.  A guy the size of Mitrovic shouldn’t be on the deck for fully 60 seconds without receiving medical attention though. Quite why the ref bought into that seems even more bizarre now.  

• Like 1

This is another embarrassment for VAR. Admitting they can’t even make the right decision with the replays. 

It was silly from Luiz but I didn’t think it was a red at the time. Both players made contact with each other’s chest.  

• Like 3

It was obvious when watching the movement from both players in the replay... How on Earth VAR deemed it worthy of sending it to the ref can only be corruption. As for the ref watching that and coming to the conclusion he did is yet more evidence. It was so obvious. Luiz only reacted to Mitrovic in the tiniest of movements which it would be impossible to create enough force from to down a player. Plus there was obviously no blood or swelling etc. 

Absolute stonewall corruption as both VAR & the ref cannot possibly both be as stupid as that. It happen week in week out too alway in favour of the media 6 & London clubs (Unless they play each other when it tends to balance out of course). 

It's no surprise that the league table reflects this huge bias either as it makes a massive difference to a clubs points tally over a season (And already is after just 10/11 games evidently.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

A terrible decision, just one of many in the game, most made by the slippy one but firstly no var for our penalty shout, then the red card then the penalty,  all big decisions which I think were wrong. 

It's gone now, as has slippy so onwards and hopefully upwards now.

1 hour ago, danceoftheshamen said:

As I stated last night....That was play-acting of the most disgusting kind by Mitrovic. It was obvious just by watching the same images that the ref "saw".

As for the FA & their now double skinned layer of "officiating" which imposes their will to keep the media 6 & the London clubs in situ? Well it seriously needs investigating, like Fifa was investigated...As in by a neutral body such as the CIA who know what to look for. Using any football related body is totally pointless as the number one concern will be to cover up any corruption to both keep the status quo of the Media 6 and help out the swathe of London clubs as well as to make it look as though nothing is really wrong so as to not taint the game in the "best league in the World". Most corrupt league more like.

So now Gerrard is out of his job and his last chance was effectively taken away by the outragious VAR & Ref decision (even though we had been poor to that point, nobody knew whether we may just have turned it around if Mitrovic had been sent off for blatantly cheating). That incident alone may just have fired up the Villa players. I doubt it but that is not the point. We were cheated on a really crucial night for the team & in particular SG. 

It's an utter disgrace.

They should seriously hang their heads in shame the lot of them & Mitrovic in particular.

I agree with some of what you said, but Gerrard was sacked for his poor performances over the calendar year. A good performance in one game won't have saved his job. 

3 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Not for me, can't see what he brings.

Dean Saunders was saying this morning on TS that you know he is going to give the ball away in a dangerous area.

A liability

Do you watch us play, because if you do and this is your opinion, then I would love to hear some more opinions 🙂

3 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Dean Saunders was saying this morning on TS that you know he is going to give the ball away in a dangerous area.

A liability

Bizarre view.

And come on, don't use Dean Saunders to back up any point ever 🤣 That guy is as dense as they come.

• Like 1

So hang on here. Have I read this correctly? Dougie has been found not guilty of a Heabutt that the referee Michael Oliver and the VAR ref saw as a clear red card last night? Is Mitrovic banned now for being a cheating Bamford?

Is Michael Oliver a total weapon of mass destruction? That guy should never referee again. Top referee my @rse.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

A liability

If I wanted advice from Dean Saunders it'd be on how to beat a breathalyser. 

• Haha 2

Â