Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

13 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Delighted with this. My favourite Villa defender. At times, he exudes elegance, and he seems to have found his rightful place at this club. If he doesn't get an England call up soon, there's always Ghana or Portugal. 

DR Congo & Angola

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

On the chance of sounding overly negative.. 

I find that one of the reasons he doesn't get dribbled past much, is because he for the most parts backs away from oncoming attackers, he doesn't get dribbled past, but at the same time doesn't stop the attack. Many other defenders will stand their ground/attack the ball more, resulting in stopping more attacks but also getting dribbled past more often. 

I do though like Konsa, he has a lot strong qualities.

9 minutes ago, sne said:

He's usually solid to good but he's not someone who can lead a defense by the look of it. Needs an adult next to him.

Only so much one man can do with chambers right back, Digne bombing forward who’s a defensive liability, and lenglet who hasn’t played a minute for the club 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sne said:

He's usually solid to good but he's not someone who can lead a defense by the look of it. Needs an adult next to him.

That issue has persisted since his arrival. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Was very poor tonight. Nearly gifted them a goal, then a pen which he was lucky to not give away. Not great at all and too slow reacting at times. 

Thought he was the only defender who performed tbh. Longlet looked understandably rusty and the two fullbacks were **** terrible and were responsible for all the goals conceded.

1 minute ago, jimmygreaves said:

Thought he was the only defender who performed tbh. Longlet looked understandably rusty and the two fullbacks were **** terrible and were responsible for all the goals conceded.

First half he let them run right through him then nearly gave a pen away. Continually got caught out of position. Not for me, I thought he was below par. Opinions I suppose. 

• Like 1

Â