Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Brilliant news, Konsa has been one of those players that’s kept up with our rise and improved inline with our progress. He’s been a fantastic piece of business for Villa, a real quality signing and I’m so pleased that we get to keep him for his peak years . 

• Like 4

Doesn’t get many plaudits but goes about his business without any fuss, he’s been a massive part in helping us establishing ourselves back in the PL. Been a great signing for the money we paid. Well deserved, keep up the good work Ezri 👍🏻

Edited by WHY

Yes! Another excellent signing from the Smith era that really set us up well for life in the Prem.

I like the way that he came back from a poor season a couple of years back too, shows character. 

Great news on the contract, clearly deserved and should get an England call up too although I won't hold my breath. 

Edited by Condimentalist
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Delighted with this. My favourite Villa defender. At times, he exudes elegance, and he seems to have found his rightful place at this club. If he doesn't get an England call up soon, there's always Ghana or Portugal. 

Would love it if he chose Portugal and excelled for them. He has to be realistic and realise he’ll never get an England call up when there’s great defenders like Maguire and Guehi.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Interestingly, those two were from our first year in the PL, doesn’t seem our recruitment was that bad. Then when you add McGinn and Mings, all shown they can be a top 6 quality. 
Konsa has been one of the most important players with our new approach with Emery.

• Like 1

Â