Champions League final 2019

Zatman

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Now Gerrard's fooked off they finally win something😂

As much as i dislike him he did actually win the champions league, uefa cup, FA cup x2 & League Cup x3 & the uefa super cup x2 with Liverpool.

Just the PL they can't manage for some reason

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Now Gerrard's fooked off they finally win something😂

I hate Gerrard, but he won 8 major trophies with Liverpool. 

Including this one 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kwoktolai said:

For me, Vitaly uncensored the real winner tonight

Definitely, She/They will make a lot of money from this in the long run.

Before the game tonight she had 317k followers on insta which is pretty impressive on it's own i guess but it is now over 600k and pretty much every person with a phone/tv/internet has seen her in the past hour or two.  Wouldn't be surprised if it hits a million over the weekend & Someone will be paying her a lot of money to post about their shit in the next few days

Edited by LakotaDakota

Really disappointing game. 

Pleased for Klopp and his squad. But all the same, ugh, Liverpool. 

Nice that we're still only one of five English clubs to win it. Not that I'd have hugely begrudged Spurs - they've operated in the last ten years how we should have in many respects - but they'll look back on tonight with despair for many years to come. They've come on a lot as a club but I can't see them getting this far again for a while. 

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can't believe Jordan Henderson is about to lift that trophy. 

He's one of the best trophy lifters I've ever seen.

He shows such great composure passing it sideways to his team mates.

Edited by AshVilla

Just now, AshVilla said:

He's one of the best trophy lifters I've ever seen.

He shows such great composure passing it sideways down the line.

There must be something to him, to play for Liverpool and England as often as he has, but every time I see him play, I wonder what competition he won to be allowed on the pitch. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

There must be something to him, to play for Liverpool and England as often as he has, but every time I see him play, I wonder what competition he won to be allowed on the pitch. 

It's the role. Granted I don't think he's world class but almost everyone who plays that kind of role in football gets harangued by fans.

• Like 2

I'm glad Liverpool won, deserved it after the season they've had, and good to keep the number of English teams down who have won the European cup down five.

Edited by useless

Â