Champions League final 2019

Zatman

27 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Anyone else see this and then Google “Vitaly Uncensored” :ph34r:

I imagine quite a few did..

Seems the woman is Kinsey Wolanski, A model/instagram girl & GF of the vitaly uncensored website owner.

Guess it worked anyway, before ko she had 317,000 followers, now not far off half a million

Kinsey Wolanski

https://www.instagram.com/kinsey_sue/

Life is for living 😈

Edited by LakotaDakota

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

The streaker has been the highlight. 7/10 wud bang

I'm not having all of these people calling her a streaker when she didn't get her tits or flange out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jim said:

No we wouldn’t. 

We are going to get a few spankings next year for sure but I've seen lots of crappy Villa teams get sporadic results against big teams for decades.

I wouldn't put it past Smith getting a couple of big wins next season.

• Like 1

That’s a new one!

jenas complaining about the play going on for a few seconds longer for the VAR offside decision because the shot that resulted from it might have hit someone in the face and broken their nose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That’s a new one!

jenas complaining about the play going on for a few seconds longer for the VAR offside decision because the shot that resulted from it might have hit someone in the face and broken their nose. 

Sir Alex probably thinks they're all lucky to be alive.

Just now, penguin said:

Got to be a yellow for Trent there Rose left him dead...

It was a foul, but Rose needs a slap for that reaction to it. Having your knee clipped doesn't disable both of your legs. Ridiculous theatrics. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It was a foul, but Rose needs a slap for that reaction to it. Having your knee clipped doesn't disable both of your legs. Ridiculous theatrics. 

Agree. But being that late and wiping out a player especially driving into the penalty area is a yellow all day.

Dr Tony was right maybe we can win the Champions League within 5 years if this shite is anything to go by!

3 weeks off has ruined the players it seems!

Â