Champions League final 2019

Zatman

55 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Has to be said, in terms of the quality of the football and all around entertainment value, that is possibly the worst Champions League final I've ever seen, far worse than Real vs Juve in 98, just absolute garbage.

eNgL15h FuTbOlL tHo

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Maybe, spurs had all the ball but offered nothing. Playing Kane was terrible move

Yeah, the game could really have gone either way, both teams offered very little. 

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I reckon we could give either of these teams a game. The quality is nowhere near what I expected from this fixture.

I honestly thought the same. 

A few conclusions:

• VAR and the new handball law interpretation (both of which PL will be adopting in 2019/20) are going to have a significant effect next season. Looked to me like Mane deliberately tried to play the ball off Sissoko's arm, and I think we'll see a lot of this. I don't like it, but in our favour, it will suit attacking teams.
  • Shit game. Can't remember a single attacking player on either side having more than a few good touches.
  • Excellent pitch invader.
  • Klopp is a superb manager, and deserves to finally have a Champions League trophy.
  • Pochettino is also a superb manager, and it's mad to think he made a Champions League final with no spending in the transfer market.
  • Alisson and Van Dijk are absolutely immense.
  • Liverpool fans have again shown that nobody matches them for their capacity to disappear up their own holes.
  • Like 1

For me that was a pen but Christ alive the law already makes no sense and have you SEEN the changes???? No referee in the world will be able to get handball decisions correct going forwards without VAR and a ten minute consultation with what the hell the law actually says.

What a dire game that was. I resorted to tackling my long list of wedding prep after about 20 minutes that’s how bad it was...

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not having all of these people calling her a streaker when she didn't get her tits or flange out.

She does in the film Slasher Party...

Â