Champions League final 2019

Zatman

Early goal confused Liverpool and led to shit game. They never had a chance to show their intensity because they were suddenly ahead and didn't want to open up.

MOTM that woman with the big boobies.

Bildresultat för don't even care gif

Work at a sports bar and had about 400 Liverpool fans and a 100 or so Spurs fans there eating and watching the game.

Now I can't stand Plop, but after we won the play off final it didn't even bother me that they won. Who cares.

Had we lost the final I'd probably be livid.  :D

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

City winning the league and Plop the CL title was the best outcome from a shitty set of circumstances.

Edit: And Chelsea the Europa League so Arsenal doesn't get CL next season

Edited by sne

Yes 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I know I say it wvery big game but Dele Alli is crap. If he doesnt score he does nothing and his goal tally is not what it used to be

Agree living off one good season. I think Grealish is a better footballer 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Yes 

Agree living off one good season. I think Grealish is a better footballer 

He wasn't bad last season to be fair to him. However since 2016/2017 he has shown a season on season decline. If he plays at this level or worse next season they'll be shipping him out. Looks like becoming mega rich at a young age has had an adverse impact on his development.

28 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

Good of Spurs to give Harry Kane a 90min run out to get him fit for the nation's league as well at least!

Starting to think Kane has an ego and this issue for Spurs. Can see no other reason why he started, spurs better team without him. He wanted the glory just like when he stole that goal last season from a team mate 

This is a good watch if you like Top Gear style challenges. 

£40 car - Liverpool to Madrid

Three parts so far on Youtube - more to come on the way home I'm sure

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So glad spurs lost. Its now bearable again

You've never met a Liverpool fan before i take it? 😋

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They are saying this season it was about the Champions League all along 😂😂

I thought they also got a trophy for finishing joint 1st in the PL? :crylaugh:

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Starting to think Kane has an ego and this issue for Spurs. Can see no other reason why he started, spurs better team without him. He wanted the glory just like when he stole that goal last season from a team mate 

Massive bottle job by Poch and it’ll cause unrest in the camp. To score a hat trick in a miraculous game to get to the final and then get dropped... Moura should be raging. The others in the squad will also be disillusioned by the managers lack of bottle to put an unfit Kane on the bench.

Starting Moura was such an obvious decision. Clearly in form and fit. If he isn't performing, bring on a supposedly better Kane at 45mins. No one would have blamed him.

I really don't get it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Starting Moura was such an obvious decision. Clearly in form and fit. If he isn't performing, bring on a supposedly better Kane at 45mins. No one would have blamed him.

I really don't get it.

He caused Liverpool defence so much trouble at Anfield few weeks back. 

Â