Champions League final 2019

Zatman

Seems keenan took his summer holiday early 😉

Interesting game tonight which is quite hard to call. Klopp hoping to avoid his 4th European final defeat in a row or Spurs trying become only the 2nd new winner of the trophy since 1997

Liverpool fan on talksport

"there's a mistique around this club, only Liverpool fans know how special this is, only Liverpool win games like beating Barcelona at anfield" 

**** off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

"there's a mistique around this club, only Liverpool fans know how special this is, only Liverpool win games like beating Barcelona at anfield" 

**** off. 

Funny that as Barca themselves did arguably better in overturning a first leg to PSG 

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

Can both teams lose?

My thoughts entirely. Plop are unbareble and i don't want another English team winning it. I'm proud we are in a small group to have done so. 

55 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

**** off. 

What? “Only” Liverpool are likely to beat Barca at Anfield?  The likelihood of Man Utd beating Barca at Anfield isn’t too great?

Insightful stuff.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

**** off. 

Jesus wept. And they wonder why everybody can't stand them, height of delusion.

Saw a bit of klopp graffiti from the city on social media (mainly cos someone sprayed "nonce" across it)

Caption on it says "we are Liverpool, this means more"

What the **** does that mean?! They believe it too

And now carragher on skysports

"I just think that spurs will enjoy it, but Liverpool, its what we do, we don't celebrate getting to final unless we win it" 

Liverpool to win for me. Liverpool winning another Champions League makes no difference to me, but Spurs? They were equal or worse with us at one point in time so them winning would be terrible.  

• Like 2

Liverpool have shown they are a force to be reckoned with within the European elite. I'm not sure the same can be said for Spurs.

My Dad and brother go for Spurs, but they don't care for the sport outside of what I report to them.

I'll just be watching in hope of an amazing spectacle!

Â