Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

4 hours ago, Dave-R said:

That embarrassment may come when it really matters.

What will be will be, but we do have a chance of getting out of this now. We just have to grab it with both hands.🤞 

9 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Most of the pics show various Leicester players being outmuscled by Davis.

I thought exactly the same! Looks like he might have given Wes Morgan and Ndidi a hard time, he looks so powerful. It might be interesting to note that Leicesters 1st choice CB pairing played at Villa Park and kept a clean sheet (allegedly?). From the pictures I’ve seen we can definitely see that Davis, Targett, Vassilev, Drinky, Nyland, Elmo, Hourihane, & Trezeguet all played at the King Power for Villa. Leicester players at the King Power included Morgan, Matty James, Vardy, Praet, & Ndidi. Villa players who played at Villa Park include ElGhazi, McGinn, Samatta, Luiz, and I assume Reina? Leicester players at Villa Park included Evans, Soyuncu, & Maddison. That’s as much as I could see. 
Anybody know which game Grealish played at? 

23 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I thought exactly the same! Looks like he might have given Wes Morgan and Ndidi a hard time, he looks so powerful. It might be interesting to note that Leicesters 1st choice CB pairing played at Villa Park and kept a clean sheet (allegedly?). From the pictures I’ve seen we can definitely see that Davis, Targett, Vassilev, Drinky, Nyland, Elmo, Hourihane, & Trezeguet all played at the King Power for Villa. Leicester players at the King Power included Morgan, Matty James, Vardy, Praet, & Ndidi. Villa players who played at Villa Park include ElGhazi, McGinn, Samatta, Luiz, and I assume Reina? Leicester players at Villa Park included Evans, Soyuncu, & Maddison. That’s as much as I could see. 
Anybody know which game Grealish played at? 

Pictures on the official Facebook page show Grealish and Samatta at VP, where both teams played in away kits, and Davis battering Wes Morgan at the KP in home strips.

Anyone know when we’ve played at home in a change shirt before?

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Anyone know when we’ve played at home in a change shirt before?

I remember we played west ham at home in the prem wearing our away kit. must have been in about 2012. Some guy in front of me walked out in disgust seconds before kick off. "I came to watch a team in claret and blue" he complained.

I think we wore white away kit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

I remember we played west ham at home in the prem wearing our away kit. must have been in about 2012. Some guy in front of me walked out in disgust seconds before kick off. "I came to watch a team in claret and blue" he complained.

Had they forgot their away kit? Did West Ham wear claret and blue? If so, the guy could’ve stayed 😀

remember man utd lost a game and fergie said it was because they were wearing a grey kit?

i imagine that given theres going to be sea of sky blue seats in the background, we would need to wear claret kits for contrast purposes. 

and now im wondering if that is going to be a factor for all home teams whose kits match the dominant colour of the the stadium? Will man utd find it more difficult to spot each others kits with a sea of red seats in the background semi camoflaging them? or chelsea with blue?

• Like 1

According to the fine publication that is The Sun all Bournemouth players with expiring contracts except Ryan Fraser will sign contract extensions for the remainder of this season.

So that's  Charlie Daniels, Simon Francis, Artur Boruc and Andrew Surman 

1 hour ago, screwdriver said:

Was it David Cameron?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

I think we are due to see some high-scoring games from the elite squads, match fitness levels just won't be there. Injuries aside.

I could see City putting about 8 past sonebody if bothered. Maybe be vs Arsenal 😂

Just now, Zatman said:

I could see City putting about 8 past sonebody if bothered. Maybe be vs Arsenal 😂

Imagine at the 65th minute City decide to bring on the likes of Sane and other attackers, and maximise on the 5 sub rule. Going to be brutal.