Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

10 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

F*** me, this week is dragging soooooooooo much!

Is it just me or is anyone else wishing we were playing Leeds now and going in as underdogs? 

Probably just nerves, just pray to God we turn up and do ourselves justice!

We’ve been underdogs at the last 4 Wembley finals and we all know how those went. I’ll take being favourites if that’s what people want to call us! Most neutral media I have seen has us pretty evens with villa just shading it. That seems fair based on the season.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

F*** me, this week is dragging soooooooooo much!

Is it just me or is anyone else wishing we were playing Leeds now and going in as underdogs? 

Probably just nerves, just pray to God we turn up and do ourselves justice!

I was about to say how much this week is dragging, I watched the pens against baggies again the other day and I was still bricking it. Hurry up Monday I've got the beers ready

• Like 1

Whenever I watch a Villa video/ Wembley build-up/ listen to a Villa podcast, the nerves just come flooding in! I can’t imagine how I’ll be feeling during the game. 

• Like 1

If anyone has a ticket on their own in block 535, and would be willing to swap it (for free) for a top price ticket in block 143, then drop me a DM. I'm going to try to swap this £96 ticket so I can be in the same area as my other ticket in 535.

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

There’s talk that Grealish has picked up a knock in training. DS press conference at 2pm, I’m sure he will be asked about it! 

These things are always such shite.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

These things are always such shite.

I usually wouldn't pay attention to it but it was Alan Nixon who isn't one to lie. 

DS said in his press conference that there are no injury worries so hopefully there is nothing in this. 

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I usually wouldn't pay attention to it but it was Alan Nixon who isn't one to lie. 

DS said in his press conference that there are no injury worries so hopefully there is nothing in this. 

He does call some stuff I agree. Can't see that he's said it though?

33 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

He probably fell off that table he was sleeping at in the "Paris" nightclub he wasn't actually in.

• Like 1

This week isn't dragging for me. I am in Paris firefighting an office fit out that has gone wrong (this is keeping my mind quite busy). Will be coming back on Friday evening and will be spending Saturday and Sunday completely rebuilding the suspension on an MG midget and refitting the interior so will be really busy right up until the game. 🙂