Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

6 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

My phone didn’t charge over night, I’ve missed my first train and I’ve already lost my sunglasses. Not sure if it’s not going to be my day or I’m just a nervous wreck already.

Get yourself there dude, we need you singing loud n proud

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

I didn,'t dream about football. I did dream about living and working in Hawaii, studying tidal wave strengths, feeling disappointed that Hawaii looked like Aberystwyth. I don't know what that means for today.

Hahaha! 😅

Ah yes, the old Aberystwyth Hawaii wave strength studies dream. 🤔 ... 😮 Oh no! That doesn't bode well, at all. 😓

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Its 3am over here in the States, and I still can't sleep.  I'm absolutely exhausted, but the anticipation is killing me.  I have 4 alarms set for just before kick off, just in case I fall asleep hard here.  hahaha

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Freakin hell, we can't possibly lose 2 play off finals in 2 seasons in a a row, can we?

This is Villa. Anything is possible!

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Freakin hell, we can't possibly lose 2 play off finals in 2 seasons in a a row, can we?

Last team to do so was Leicester City in 92 and 93. Let's hope that will remain history! Saying that, look at them now

• Like 1

And how's everyone feeling today then folks? 😉

I've sorted out a day pass on NowTV for the match so I'm going to cook myself a huge fry up in an hour or so, pop to the off license for some beers and then get settled in for the trauma 😄

Let's hope we have an ecstatic forum once the match is over. We all deserve it after the last few years that's for sure. 

UTV !

• Like 2