Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

not sure how they can, barca did the funny Spanish buy out thing

if the value of the transfer should have been more than the money barca paid la liga to buy him out then they have **** up, if they throw the book at barca they are throwing it at themselves too

For clarity, the la liga buyout process

Barca give griezmann €120m

Griezmann gives that money to la liga

La liga give it to atletico and transfer his registration

If the figure is wrong because of the date then it's la liga that have **** up, they should have rejected the money, atletico are whinging that Barca had spoken to him and agreed in principle to sign him before the 1st July (the day his clause reduced from 200 to 120) but that wouldnt make them guilty of not paying enough, that would make them guilty of tapping up, officially the transfer paperwork went in after the 1st 

Edited by villa4europe

Sheffield Utd eyeing Joe Hart after failing to secure Dean Henderson.  Oh please be true. Please please please be true.

On 23/07/2019 at 13:24, GarethRDR said:

That I now live in a world where both this and the likes of Enrico Chiesa's lad turning out for Fiorentina are possible, this is harrowing to me. 

Chiesa Jr has actually been playing for Viola for a few years now,  13 caps for Italy aswell. Very good young player who'll probably be at Juve or Inter Milan this time next year.

7 hours ago, BOF said:

Sheffield Utd eyeing Joe Hart after failing to secure Dean Henderson.  Oh please be true. Please please please be true.

They will surely get Henderson back. Makes no sense for him to stay as Man. United number 3. De Gea is signing new 6 year deal and Romero will play cups again so don't see why he'd turn down week in week out prem football at this stage of his career.

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Very good young player who'll probably be at Juve

GTFO 🤬

*ahem* :P

Pradè and Commisso have said they won't sell him whilst the rebuild is under way, though there's been no major ins yet so it remains to be seen if Commisso will be putting his money where his mouth is.

Edited by GarethRDR

matt miazga to reading on loan from chelsea

obiang to sassuolo from west ham 8m

kyle lafferty released by rangers

cabella to krasnador from st etienne

n'jie to dynamo Moscow from Marseille 5.5m

Jordan ayew to palace from swansea

lookman to RB Leipzig from everton 18m

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Jordan Ayew - £2.5m, even in todays market that's a bit steep.

I actually thought Palace had signed him permanently last year so pretty odd they've done it now with him scoring just one goal and generally underwhelming when I watch them last season.

I said a few times in 15/16 I'd have loved to have seen a front two of Benteke and Ayew and now Palace have it with both of them past their best.

Palace going to be down there if they sell Zaha as they hardly win when he hasn't played last two seasons.

He doesn't fit in with Ronaldo, was pretty poor last season so maybe they've decided to cash in 

£80m still seems light though

That said I've seen wolves linked to icardi this morning  

Would be good if utd did buy milinkovic savic too, I'm sure I've a couple here who watched him last year suggest he was poor last season and his heads not right, perfect utd £100m signing 

Edited by villa4europe

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Would be good if utd did buy milinkovic savic too, I'm sure I've a couple here who watched him last year suggest he was poor last season and his heads not right, perfect utd £100m signing 

Victim of his own success.

Last season he was far from poor, just not as good as the ridiculous season before.

Whoever ends up with him will be one hell of a lucky team.

15 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Romaine Sawyers £3m to Boggies? Thought he was an important player for them and therefore valued at £20m?

I thought all their players had a £20m sticker on them, then we signed Konza for £12m and I had to laugh...  haha

Vermaelen to Vissel Kobe in Japan.

Going only by names they have a pretty spectacular team. Iniesta, Villa, Sergi Samper, Lucas Podolski and now Vermaelen.

Shame they are a bit ancient.

Â