Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

On 12/07/2019 at 19:24, Zatman said:

Atletico want a further 80 million for Griezmann as his buyout was 200 million when negotiations started

I wish them good luck with that... 

maxi Gomez to Valencia from celta 14.5m

sam Gallagher to blackburn from Southampton 5.6m

ivan cavaliero to Fulham on loan from wolves

caputo to sassuolo from empoli for 7.5m

ionut radu to inter from genoa for 12.5m and then loaned back

Gerson to flamengo from roma 12m

barella to inter on loan to inter from genoa with a loan fee of 12m (sounds like what they were lining up for lukaku)

Christian romero to juve from genoa for 26m and then loaned back

bazoer to vitesse from wolfsburg

hagi to genk from vitorul (good move I think, step up rather than going straight to a big team)

Joachim Anderson to lyon from Sampdoria 24m

lazzari to Lazio from SPAL 17m

muriga to SPAL from Lazio for 7m

its good to see genoa back at it in the transfer market, usually the most interesting team to watch

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Genie said:

It makes them look very small time, obviously that number isn't written down and they are making stuff up.

the only thing I can think of is they're trying to create a story around barca having no money

did see someone at the weekend suggesting they still owe Liverpool 90m for Coutinho (which I also don't believe)

Was going to say Maxi Gomez going to Valencia for 14.5m looks odd when us and West Ham were being quote 30m allegedly but Celta got Santi Mina and another Valencia player in the deal which will significantly bump the price up to around that.

Wasn't Joachim Anderson being linked to premier league clubs, interesting move him going to Lyon.

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the only thing I can think of is they're trying to create a story around barca having no money

did see someone at the weekend suggesting they still owe Liverpool 90m for Coutinho (which I also don't believe)

If they do, then it will be as per the terms of the deal. Its normal for clubs to pay in installments.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

If they do, then it will be as per the terms of the deal. Its normal for clubs to pay in installments.

I don't doubt that they owe them money, its the 90m (from 140m) that I doubt

maybe that's what drove his price up, inflated because the 1st payment was so small

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

West ham signing Haller. Sadly, I think that's a brilliant signing for them.

If only we signed him back then in 2015/2016!! :D Cracking player that i've rated for few years now.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Strange move from Haller’s perspective, would have thought he could do quite a lot better than West Ham.

Although there are reports there is late competition from him, it would be hilarious if they failed to get him over the line after coming so close.

30 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

If only we signed him back then in 2015/2016!! :D Cracking player that i've rated for few years now.

You really need to get a job at Villa. I've really liked the look of Haller for a few years now. As someone else has said, thought he would end up somewhere better than West Ham.

• Like 1

If someone get Morrison's head screwed on he would be a fantastic player, even at PL level. Such natural talent. Can be great to watch. Shame he's such an idiot though. The opportunity he's had in life and he's completely ballsed it up. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â