Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

59 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Everton have signed Kean for up to 36m

Feels like a really good signing by Everton? I don’t know much about Italian football, but was under the impression Kean is very much a “big hope” for the nation. Is this not the case?

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Feels like a really good signing by Everton? I don’t know much about Italian football, but was under the impression Kean is very much a “big hope” for the nation. Is this not the case?

yeah very highly rated.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

looks like Arsenal are going to be signing Coutinho on loan.

Surely Ozil needs to be bombed out for that to happen?

Feels so Arsenal to have front two of Aubameyang and Lacazette supported by Pepe, Ozil and Countinho.....and Mustafi is their defensive "lynchpin.":lol:

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Transfer yet to happen (not the Webster one), but French journalists reporting that a kiddie at Monaco has asked to join us and will be in Bristol for a medical in the next 48 hours, cost of player 8m Euros + 20% sell on.

Hadn't heard of Massengo until last night personally, but their fans on their forum aren't happy and none of them are questioning the validity of the place that first reported it.

That their fans aren't happy is a positive sign for me, but Bristol City breaking their transfer record on someone so young and with something like 6 senior appearances is more than a little surprising. Hope it is true regardless.

This rumour now confirmed true by Steve Lansdown, Massengo is in Bristol, paperwork and medical need completing but looks positive.

Massengo has made 7 senior appearances total, but is the Champions Leagues youngest ever player and in his 7 senior games played against PSG, Dortmund and Atletico Madrid.

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

looks like Arsenal are going to be signing Coutinho on loan.

Hoping there's something in this.

Anything that might free up Nketiah for a loan, given we're apparently the leading club for getting him.

Nmecha to Wolfsburg on loan from city

Jetro Willems to newcastle

Bielik to derby from arsenal 8m

lukebakio to Hertha from Watford 20m

saint maxim to Newcastle from nice 18m

Gbamin to everton from mainz 25m

Bennacer AC milan from empoli 16m

Juanfran and dani alves to sao Paulo on a free

Junior Firpo to barca from betis 18m

Adrian to Liverpool on a free

Mignolet to brugge 7m

• Like 1

On 04/08/2019 at 12:46, bobzy said:

It's definitely the case. I'm sure Juventus would have liked to have kept him but they've spent so much money in the past couple of years that they need to balance the books a little bit.  Kean on the other hand needs first team football which he ain't gonna get when Ronaldo is earning €30m a season in wages. It could be a move which is good for all involved, Everton might even get to flip Kean for a huge profit in a couple of years. 

1 minute ago, The_Rev said:

It's definitely the case. I'm sure Juventus would have liked to have kept him but they've spent so much money in the past couple of years that they need to balance the books a little bit.  Kean on the other hand needs first team football which he ain't gonna get when Ronaldo is earning €30m a season in wages. It could be a move which is good for all involved, Everton might even get to flip Kean for a huge profit in a couple of years. 

that's what it feels like to me, its like a loan deal that will see everton make a pretty profit on him (the buy back stuff is quiet) when juve want him back post Ronaldo, he seems really undervalued which I think will be reflected in the buy back value

even if he doesn't make the grade for juve there will be a CL club sniffing round him in a couple of years meaning juve can buy him back and flip him for profit

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

lukebakio to Hertha from Watford 20m

Never heard of him? Played a handful of minutes in 18 months and leaves for £20m?

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

Never heard of him? Played a handful of minutes in 18 months and leaves for £20m?

He scored 10 goals in the Bundesliga last season including a hat trick at Bayern

Â