Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

So first Pontus Jansson to Brentford and now Filip Helander from Bologna to Glasgow Rangers for about £4.5-5m

Busy summer for the Swedish national side CB's

Just waiting for the Nilsson Lindelöf to Barca deal to go through.

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

2 transfers that arent progressive career wise

Well they are both OK-ish but not great.

Will both get game time at least.

He seems to get a lot of hype but reality is he's played about 30 games for Southampton team battling relegation last two seasons and not stood out a huge amount. Think Hjoberg is better and you also had Ward Prowse finally stepping up his game second half of last season, Romeu is also still there so think this is clever move for Southampton cashing in big on guy who isn't really a key player.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Amuses me greatly Pontus Jansson's attempt at stopping Albert walking that goal in pissed Biesla off so much he **** him off.

That he couldn't get the ball off a guy that couldn't move was a sellable offence 

aidoo to celta from genk for 8m

toljan on loan to sassuolo from dortmund

Abdennour to kayserispor from Valencia on a free - what happened to him? seem to remember him having a stormer for Monaco vs an English club in the CL and him being touted for a big PL move

marcano to porto from roma for 3m

pau lopez to roma from betis 23m

barreca on loan to genoa from Monaco 

On 10/07/2019 at 16:21, villa4europe said:

lemina has posted a compilations video of his best moments on his twitter account with something like I know what I can reach for and I will fight for it

selling himself to someone

Weirdly, that video has been sped up as well.

I don't know if he's done that to make himself look fast, but about a minute in, there is a clip of a genuinely fast player running towards him and it looks like Billy f**king Whizz is playing against him!

• Like 1

Â