Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Zidane confirming Bale will move this window. 

Have no idea which club will want to get anywhere near his current wages at Madrid though. 

absolutely crazy contract and understandable why Bale has been so far reluctant to leave the club. 

I imagine Real are funding a lot of wages.

• Like 1

On 18/07/2019 at 10:39, villa4europe said:

rondon to yifang in china from the baggies 18m

Unbelievable deal for West brom that

He's **** shit. 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

He isn't. Probably main reason Newcastle were competitive last season 

No kidding. If Wesley has as good a season here as Rondon did at Newcastle last season, there'll be no-one on here calling Wesley '**** shit'. 

• Like 3

knockaert to Fulham on loan from brighton

lys moussett to Sheffield utd from Bournemouth for 11m

nelson Olivera to AEK from norwich

carlos vicinius to Benfica from Napoli 17m

veretout to roma on loan from fiorentina

Miguel veloso to Verona on a free

CB Edson alvarez to ajax from club America 15m - de ligt replacement, never heard of him

Nabil Fekir has now completed his move to Real Betis. 20m....euros. Really puts into perspective some of the prices in this league. You're talking about Sean Longstaff who's played 10 premier league games in his career potentially going for 50m.

Seems to be doubts over Fekir's knee and it potentially giving way at any time (this apparently in medical report that meant Liverpool pulled out last summer) but great signing for Betis.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Bale apparently wanting £1m a week to move to China.

£1m a week.

I heard it differently, he's been offered £1m a week to go there but he'll probably turn it down. 

No idea what the truth is of course

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

The son of Lilian Thuram, Marcus has signed for Gladbach

That I now live in a world where both this and the likes of Enrico Chiesa's lad turning out for Fiorentina are possible, this is harrowing to me. 

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Newcastle signing Brazilian striker Joelinton for £40m 😮 

waiting for Bruce interview to say he has always been a big fan of the player and then playing him on the wing from the opening game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/07/2019 at 06:27, Milfner said:

Romaine Sawyers to Albion for £3m. Not a bad pick up 

Would have thought he'd have a queue of suitors if available at that price, be extremely surprised if he moves for that.

On 22/07/2019 at 21:04, PieFacE said:

Bale apparently wanting £1m a week to move to China.

£1m a week.

Doesn't he have 3 years left on his £600K a week deal in Madrid? His family are settled there, weather is nice and lots of golf course for him to play so if I was him I'd want a £400K per week increase to move to some dump in China away from my family.

6 hours ago, villa89 said:

Doesn't he have 3 years left on his £600K a week deal in Madrid? His family are settled there, weather is nice and lots of golf course for him to play so if I was him I'd want a £400K per week increase to move to some dump in China away from my family.

with his millions in his bank he wont be in a dump in china, he will live like a king, plenty of very rich people living in very nice places in china, if it was say shanghai or Guangzhou that went in for him you could make a good case for him living a better life there than he does in spain

think that's a strange notion from Europeans when you see established players make the move over there, its plausible that their quality of life will be better in china than it will be here, there are cities there that are bigger and brighter than ours

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Ceballos apparently at arsenal having a medical ahead of his loan move, asensio did his ligaments last night and is out for the season so it would be funny if they pulled the plug, otherwise he's a great signing for them

Vincent janssen to monterry from spurs 6m

eljif elmas fenerbahce to Napoli 16m, don't know him, 19 year old kid

lewis baker to dusseldorf from Chelsea on loan

and back to the Chinese clubs, the 4 foreigner rule means they have a shake up every window, gudelj has joined sevilla on a free after they signed elkeson, freddy guarin has been registered with shangai's B team after they signed el shaarawy so expect him to move soon

Â