Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

39 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

What a completely bizarre and dangerous transfer.

He struggled in Swedish top flight and thats far from PL quality. Dont know what Sheff United are thinking

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He struggled in Swedish top flight and thats far from PL quality. Dont know what Sheff United are thinking

They are thinking "if we get this lad fit and back at it we have a potential £25m player on our hands for nothing."

Unfortunately it is just not going to happen, that ship has sailed and it's an accident waiting to happen.

He’s shite. Living off Ferguson’s remarks of his potential when he was a kid and a MOTD highlight against Spurs.

Hardly set the world alight in the powerhouse leagues that are Mexico and Sweden, what an awful signing.

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kieran Trippier currently on his way to Spain for a medical at atletico madrid

Madness

They've already got arias and vrasljko however you spell his name 

lost Juanfran and Simeone doesnt seem a fan Vrsjalko

French media reporting Barca have offered PSG dembele and coutinho for neymar

Coutinho i can see, they really don't want him anymore, dembele I can't, not a clue why they would want neymar back either 

What I said a few pages back about players overpricing themselves in the market and having no where to go but China, neymar is in that category 

10 hours ago, PieFacE said:

West ham signing Haller. Sadly, I think that's a brilliant signing for them.

6 hours ago, PieFacE said:

You really need to get a job at Villa. I've really liked the look of Haller for a few years now. As someone else has said, thought he would end up somewhere better than West Ham.

Thing is that West Ham have won a world cup though

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

French media reporting Barca have offered PSG dembele and coutinho for neymar

Coutinho i can see, they really don't want him anymore, dembele I can't, not a clue why they would want neymar back either 

What I said a few pages back about players overpricing themselves in the market and having no where to go but China, neymar is in that category 

Pretty stupid since Barca president said Dembele is as good as Neymar 

Vanity move if goes through. No way can play that front 4 together

nene to fluminese on a free - didn't realise he was still going

Diallo to PSG from Dortmund for 31m

cucurella back to barca from Eibar 4m

malinovskyi to atalanta from genk 14m

ryan gauld to farense from sporting - I don't think he is going to be a big player

lecomte to Monaco from Montpellier 13m

joselu to alaves from Newcastle 1m

20 year old Japanese player abe to barca b from antlers 1m

Oliver to sevilla from porto 12m

soldado to granada on a free

16 year old liam delap to man city from derby

On 16/07/2019 at 13:21, Villan4Life said:

If only we signed him back then in 2015/2016!! :D Cracking player that i've rated for few years now.

I'm Gobsmacked..... £45 million he has cost West Ham! Great signing for them He is similar player to King John Carew!

Made the above suggestion  18months before i started professionally as a scout!! funny enough the above post was on 7th January 2016 (On my 37th Birthday haha) :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

another way in which I don't think villa are "doing a fulhm" serri, their 30m midfielder from last summer has gone on loan to galatasaray

fekir on the brink of joining betis from lyon for 22m not a clue what happened there, 60m move to Liverpool last summer didn't happen when they got shaqiri, paid for by lo celso going to benfica

nugent gone back to preston on a free

nkunku to RB Leipzig from PSG for 13m

de ligt to juve from ajax official for 86m

rondon to yifang in china from the baggies 18m

haller to west ham from Frankfurt 40m

fekir on the brink of joining betis from lyon for 22m not a clue what happened there, 60m move to Liverpool last summer didn't happen when they got shaqiri, paid for by lo celso going to benfica

That really going to happen, Spurs are still in Lo Celso aren't they?

Zidane confirming Bale will move this window. 

Have no idea which club will want to get anywhere near his current wages at Madrid though. 

absolutely crazy contract and understandable why Bale has been so far reluctant to leave the club. 

Â