Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

To be fair, pretty much any main sponsor deal agreed by a Premier League club is 'record breaking' nowadays, it just means it's more money than we've been paid for sponsorship before.

Would be interesting to compare to last years deal to see how much extra being in the Premier League really gets you.

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/254580/aston-villa-revenue-from-kit-sponsorship/

Jersey sponsorship revenue in million GBP
2015/16 (Intuit Quickbooks) 5
2014/15 (Dafabet.com) 5
2013/14 (Dafabet.com) 5
2012/13 (Genting) 8
2011/12 (Genting) 8
2010/11 (FxPro) 5
2009/10 (Acorns) 0

£10 million at a guess ?

Well there you go! If it is £10m it's doubled, not to shabby. 

Edited by Teale's 'tache

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Someone on Twitter (I know, reliable) claimed our deal was worth double what Wolves got last season. I believe Wolves deal last season was worth £5 million. That said it was some guy on Twitter replying to our tweet about the deal so probably bollocks. 

well wolves have apparently paid 3m to end their deal early and signed a new 10m deal for this season so those numbers sound legit-ish

• Like 1

22 hours ago, villakram said:

We really need to get someone to figure out how to chemically remove the poxy sponsor stuff, then those who despise betting and other shady enterprises can exercise their opinion.

Go on an extreme diet & buy a kids kit ;)

• Haha 1

**** betting firms. I know there's so many dodgy sources of income in football etc and it's easy to go "who cares" etc, but I really don't like betting firm sponsorships. Oh well

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, thabucks said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/254580/aston-villa-revenue-from-kit-sponsorship/

Jersey sponsorship revenue in million GBP
2015/16 (Intuit Quickbooks) 5
2014/15 (Dafabet.com) 5
2013/14 (Dafabet.com) 5
2012/13 (Genting) 8
2011/12 (Genting) 8
2010/11 (FxPro) 5
2009/10 (Acorns) 0

£10 million at a guess ?

I didn't realise Lerner managed to actually reduce our sponsorship in the prem. That takes some doing,

12 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Another year (or three) I won't be buying a Villa kit

Same. Not interested in advertising a bunch of betting words removed on my clothing. Ah well, there's always the retro shirts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I didn't realise Lerner managed to actually reduce our sponsorship in the prem. That takes some doing,

By that point, I doubt he remembered what an Aston Villa is. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

kWMalzI.jpg

If it is around £10m then this table shows we've done pretty well judging by last years deals.

Everton and Newcastle  seem low. How can Newcastle's be the same as palace when they average twice as many people? The London effect. Spurs should overtake Arsenal's soon you would expect.

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Everton and Newcastle  seem low. How can Newcastle's be the same as palace when they average twice as many people? The London effect. Spurs should overtake Arsenal's soon you would expect.

I knew the top clubs had much bigger deals but I was expecting more from the rest, just goes to show a club with a bit of nouse could gain an advantage with some good negotiating.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Attendances are nothing really. American Express aren't targeting the 20,000 people in the crowd, but the 20m people watching Sky Sports/ESPN/Match of the Day etc.

I have full respect for the people that hate being sponsored by betting companies, but I'm really not that arsed by it if I'm being honest.

Maybe my opinion will change on it one day and I'll look back and think of it as like being sponsored by Benson and Hedges, I'm not sure.

• Like 1

Â