Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

If they use colours similar to the gold and white on the press release I think it will look pretty smart.

Always fancied a bit of gold in the shirt design.

IMG_20190606_230504.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I will buy the shirt if I can lose a stone and a half. 

well, to wear the shirt, you don't actually need both legs ...........

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My understanding is fanatics design and produce the kit. Kappa pay to have their logo on it and help with the design. 

Could be totally wrong though.

I imagine the fit will be similar to this season then 

Here's what somebody on Twitter came up with:

It looks better than I thought it would. Not a fan of betting companies but it's out of our control now. Hopefully we are able to establish ourselves in the Premier League, climb the table on earn ourselves a larger sponsorship deal with a bigger company that isn't involved with gambling.

Now I wonder what company we will get on our sleeve?

4 hours ago, Hornso said:

Here's what somebody on Twitter came up with:

It looks better than I thought it would. Not a fan of betting companies but it's out of our control now. Hopefully we are able to establish ourselves in the Premier League, climb the table on earn ourselves a larger sponsorship deal with a bigger company that isn't involved with gambling.

Now I wonder what company we will get on our sleeve?

That logo looks terrible on the green one. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Man that logo is huge and ugly. We'd look more like a championship team than all our 3 years in the championship.

Looks like the Wonder Woman logo

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I don't think so. Same as I don't think people were that bothered by tobacco sponsors in sport although not sure that was ever allowed in football? Logos like Marlboro, Camel, B&H, Rothmans, Dunhill, etc were iconic logos in motorsport. I think the dislike of gambling companies is they look shit as well on the shirt and most people have never heard of them. 

I think Tobacco sponsorship was absolished in sport as I also remember it playing a sponsoring roll in snooker tournaments in the 80's etc.

Hurricane Higgins was a good advert for them at the time. 🚬

I agree about the gambling companies on shirts and they do look incredibly shit and often spoil the look of the kit itself more often and not.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That logo looks terrible on the green one. 

I agree.

It turns into into a Rugby shirt and the collar needs to be a collar and not some neck line shite.

@Teale's 'tache did a better Green/Black/Red shirt mock up imo, few pages back.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

13 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t mind either in terms of it’s look fundamentally, but I agree because the W88 logo was bloody massive on that wolves shirt last year. Hope we go with a smaller toned down version.

Can anyone with photoshop skills mock one up just for fun?

Your wish is Photoshop Genie's command!

ZzjLNtE.jpg

Although, they allowed a change in colour of the logo for the Wolves strip, so it could be in white like this...

G6uDI1A.jpg

It will depend on their brand guidelines as to how we are allowed to use their logo.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Keyblade said:

32Red looks much better on a kit tbh.

Yep.

Said it before, probably in this thread. Apart from it being a gambling company (not that i particularly care much about that), 32Red was about as good a logo as you could hope for. Just white, relatively small writing.

Unless you get incredibly lucky and have a logo that somehow matches or compliments the design of the shirt, plain white writing is as good as it gets.

• Like 2

Â