Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Nicola Ibbetson, the club’s chief commercial officer, said: “The club is delighted to welcome W88 as a new principal partner of the club, its logo will sit proudly on our kit for the 2019/20 Premier League season.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2019/06/06/aston-villa-announce-record-breaking-sponsorship-deal-with-w88/

Lest we forget we had Patrick Berger running around in a shirt that said “cows”.

I really want a mental away kit. I loved that purple and white kit that made us look like jockeys. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Spoony said:

Lest we forget we had Patrick Berger running around in a shirt that said “cows”.

I really want a mental away kit. I loved that purple and white kit that made us look like jockeys. 

Hated that away top. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Imagine if we could get something like that third shirt with a lion instead of the bird.

Whats the point? It would get hidden behind the sponsor. International teams don't need to worry about that

23 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Whats the point? It would get hidden behind the sponsor. International teams don't need to worry about that

Sorry. I'll make sure all my imaginations and fantasies about kits have points in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Sorry. I'll make sure all my imaginations and fantasies about kits have points in the future.

👍

3 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Kappa are doing the new Kira aren't they? Fanatics/Luke deal is finished

No. Fanatics are still designing the kits. Kappa might have a final say but they are pretty much just putting their badge on it. 

Â