Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Some article I read earlier said that's where they are from. I had never heard of them until today

Got ya, cheers. I doubt it's a Philippines company FWIW, but I'll do some digging at a gaming event i'm attending in a couple of weeks 🕵️♂️

Edited by Chewie

15 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

32Red looks much better on a kit tbh.

I don’t mind either in terms of it’s look fundamentally, but I agree because the W88 logo was bloody massive on that wolves shirt last year. Hope we go with a smaller toned down version.

Can anyone with photoshop skills mock one up just for fun?

I'm divided, I want the shirt, but I don't like betting companies and walking around making publicity for them. It's dirty money. But at the same time it's allowed and broadly accepted. Better that the money goes into Villa than back to the organised crime syndicates I guess.

Wish we could have found another sponsor, but we probably can't afford to say no to the big money. Can't really blame us for doing the deal in under these circumstances, it's what's best for the club. And best for the club is if I buy the shirt so that's probably what I'll do. 

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Am I right in thinking Fanatics design the kit and Kappa just produce it? So all this talk of the fit is pointless?

I think it's the other way round. Kappa design and Fanatics produce it. Explains why the shirt won't be skin fit.

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I think it's the other way round. Kappa design and Fanatics produce it. Explains why the shirt won't be skin fit.

Fanatics designed the Luke kits according to Purslow.

26 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

My understanding is fanatics design and produce the kit. Kappa pay to have their logo on it and help with the design. 

Could be totally wrong though.

• Like 3

Â