Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Looks too much like AIK in Sweden, will have to cheer for our opponents if we play in that.

It's interesting to hear all the feedback on these, should send this thread off to Kappa for free market research!

I expected mixed reviews to the green and black but I've been surprised how many don't like a yellow kit.

4 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

It's interesting to hear all the feedback on these, should send this thread off to Kappa for free market research!

I expected mixed reviews to the green and black but I've been surprised how many don't like a yellow kit.

Tbf the real AIK kit is stunning, just cant stand them as a club :D 

• Like 1

This whole deal has clearly been done some time before the announcement as our inside knowledge shows.  So why don't they just announce the supplier and unveil the kit at the same time.  They must surely have been talking and looking at designs. 

Most people want their new kits quickly and we always seem to be very late with them.  They have surely decided what they want to just reveal it already and get it into production. 

10 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Here you go, with a couple more variations...

4bKClEA.jpg

D4BVZFG.jpg

DRFUT7O.jpg

You are a great designer mate... but those wasp uniforms are bloody horrible!

The first shirt reminds me of this one..

s-l400.jpg

The second shirt, at a quick first glance, could be mistaken for a Leeds shirt!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You are a great designer mate... but those wasp uniforms are bloody horrible!

The first shirt reminds me of this one..

s-l400.jpg

The second shirt, at a quick first glance, could be mistaken for a Leeds shirt!

The yellow designs have had a very mixed reaction, and I thought the black/green would be the most divisive!

Just goes to show how important market research can be, and how good a job they did with the strip this season 😊

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No photo description available.

Image may contain: people standing and text

Image may contain: text

Apparently these are the ACTUAL kits lads, if true, I love them!!!

(Yes i'm well aware they say concepts but someone has claimed to have ITK info)

Love the home, it’s beautiful! 

Not mad on the blue stripey away shirt, it’s awful imo.

I love, love, love the black and white one though, lovely looking kit. Those shaded shapes at the bottom.

Why are the badges all wonky though?

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No photo description available.

Image may contain: people standing and text

Image may contain: text

Apparently these are the ACTUAL kits lads, if true, I love them!!!

(Yes i'm well aware they say concepts but someone has claimed to have ITK info)

I think they’re quite shit to be honest. 

But no way are those the actual kits. 

17 minutes ago, a m ole said:

no way would any credible designer intersect the badge with a bit of piping, it’s all wrong

I just noticed that myself 😂

Well according to the fan on FB.

Several Concepts were sent our to gauge fan response, and these got the go ahead.

Cue something completely different now.

I always prefer the concepts to what we get anyway.

That blue one could have been good but the stripes off the sleeves looks wierd. 

Black one looks good. 

Home I prefer this years. 

But I swear the away was green sk how can this be it? 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Several Concepts were sent our to gauge fan response, and these got the go ahead.

Sounds legit...

The caption even suggests he did them himself. Not Kappa.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I just noticed that myself 😂

Cue something completely different now.

I always prefer the concepts to what we get anyway.

The fan on FB is talking utter bollocks. If you take 10 seconds to look at danieljonesvisuals Instagram page you'll see other fantasy kits he has done for other teams based using other kit makers. No where at all does it mention itk or surveys or any such cobblers. Not shooting you down btw. Just the gimps (lol) who make up this crap.

On another note, his other set of 'kappa' kits are loads better than the ones above. The away with claret details and blue stripes in particular is great. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

The fan on FB is talking utter bollocks. If you take 10 seconds to look at danieljonesvisuals Instagram page you'll see other fantasy kits he has done for other teams based using other kit makers. No where at all does it mention itk or surveys or any such cobblers. Not shooting you down btw. Just the gimps (lol) who make up this crap.

On another note, his other set of 'kappa' kits are loads better than the ones above. The away with claret details and blue stripes in particular is great. 

Wouldn't take it as a shooting down at all mate as I was only passing on something I really didn't look into myself if I'm honest. Never even read the captions or visited the page, as well as other flaring flaws others have pointed out.

Was just a but excited about the Home and the 3rd black one so shared in slight hope.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Â