Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, Junxs said:

I don't get what the fuss is about, I thought Kappa were Italys biggest sports brand? Certainly bigger than Macron Ellesse or Diadora no? 

They've been making kits for big teams for as long as I can remember 

I mean they aren't as big as Adidas or Nike, but they've certainly been around a long time and worked with some big clubs.

A lot of people really love this years strip, they are going to have their work cut out following on from that. I look forward to seeing what they come up with, I wont be judging them until I can see what they are going to offer! 

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

No, the design.

3rd kit is crap, but the home and away this season are the nicest we've had for probably a decade or more.

I agree, apart from I actually like the 3rd strip as well 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Yeah I'll stick up for the 3rd kit, it's my favourite of the three shirts and I love them all. I really like it because it's so different. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

It's all personal preference but that third kit is lovely. Prefer that to white away one tbh

This is madness

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Starting to get the feeling that regardless of what Kappa does people will "hate" on it for not being Luke.

Think this years kits are nice, but what makes them special is that it was a one off.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Listen your not in a position to tell us about style considering you dont have a coin slot in your wallet :mrgreen::trollface:

Or socks 😁

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Listen your not in a position to tell us about style considering you dont have a coin slot in your wallet :mrgreen::trollface:

16 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Or socks 😁

MADNESS I TELL YOU

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sne said:

Starting to get the feeling that regardless of what Kappa does people will "hate" on it for not being Luke.

Think this years kits are nice, but what makes them special is that it was a one off.

I remember when rumours of Luke first came in, a lot of people hated having a 'chavvy brand'.

Same with Kappa.

Funny thing is, more people of the 'chav' persuasion wear adidas and nike.

Personally, I can't wait for the new kit. 

• Like 1

Â