Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Yeah I do.  What I saw was before it was branded, though, so it's conceivable there may have been changes.

Bildresultat för branded gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Seeing as you guys seemed to like my first foray in to kit design, thought I'd do an update with correct sponsor and added white and yellow/black version.

As you can tell I'm not at all just trying to pass the time until there's a certain football match being played on Monday...

vVytDj2.jpg

HgSYzpy.jpg

5BToMhR.jpg

ZRQn2FK.jpg

wow....these look really good. 

• Like 1

On 23/05/2019 at 09:59, hippo said:

It was - as you say he designed (to a greater lesser extent) - the best villa kit in years. What is clear is he won't be involved in the design of next years kit. I don't want to pre judge the kappa kit  - but the club have turned away from luke as a designer - which in terms of what the kit looks like - probably won't be a good move.

You might be suprised. I am excited about what Kappa could do with a Villa kit if they got it spot on.

23 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Thought I'd have a blast, fashion is not my area of design I might add!

wTlX60m.jpg

oz5cUdI.jpg

Wow! I love that green one. 

21 hours ago, sne said:

Hope these concept ones are not what we are getting. Not a fan of having 15 or whatever Kappa logos on our kit.

0_Kappa-concept-thirdPNG.png0_kappa-home-conceptPNG.png0_Kappa-away-conceptPNG.png

The home shirt and white shirt also look brilliant, but erase the side stomach logos.

22 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's very possible the designs have changed since I saw them as it was a few months ago.  That said, they have to be signed off way in advance of going to store.  I spoke to someone who had seen them more recently than I and they'd seen the same colours I had so I expect at least that to be the same.

They're sticking with the claret and the blue then? 

;)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jay.P.A said:

wow....these look really good. 

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Seeing as you guys seemed to like my first foray in to kit design, thought I'd do an update with correct sponsor and added white and yellow/black version.

As you can tell I'm not at all just trying to pass the time until there's a certain football match being played on Monday...

vVytDj2.jpg

HgSYzpy.jpg

5BToMhR.jpg

ZRQn2FK.jpg

Take my money now for those green and yellow kits. They are lovely I'd buy both

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Take my money now for those green and yellow kits. They are lovely I'd buy both

🤢🤮

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Do think the current badge looks better in just one colour on @Teale's 'tache away mock ups than the C&B colour-way would do ....

I agree they do look good and work on some kits for sure.

I would like to see our traditional badge that we know, used on our home and away kits and the one colour scheme used on a 3rd kit or a European Kit?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

vVytDj2.jpg

HgSYzpy.jpg

5BToMhR.jpg

ZRQn2FK.jpg

@Teale's 'tache you reckon you can do the yellow and black one in reverse colours? Have the body black and sleeves gold see how that would look? 

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

@Teale's 'tache you reckon you can do the yellow and black one in reverse colours? Have the body black and sleeves gold see how that would look? 

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem, I'll put a design together next time I'm at my computer 😊

20 hours ago, Keyblade said:

That white one is super clean. Don't think I can justify buying it when I have this seasons white shirt tho :lol:

It will also depend on your stature. Those of us more endowed in the man boob department might want to skip a couple of seasons. 

• Haha 1

Â