Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

we got the targett deal over the line last weekend, was really hoping we would get another one this weekend considering we havent signed anyone this week.

i assume we are flying out to the USA mid/late next week, so really not much time to get anyone in before we fly out for the USA tour.

We will be saving some cash on air fares! :)

7 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

If we are signing Cahill I also hope we are looking at Mings plus another young CB, maybe someone like Konsa.

Konsa at 12m is a bloody great deal. Baubet is also available on a free.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Butland for sure. Mings - not sure he is.

I am.

I wonder if the hold up with Tyrone is down to Bournemouth hoping that another club will bid more than we have done already? As I understand it, part of his loan deal was that we would be offered the opportunity to match any other bid they receive for him. Is there no date on that arrangement or can they just annoy us and their player by waiting until the very last moment to do a deal? I would hope that they would be reasonable and accept say a £15m bid from us, but as they say on the other side of the city, "it's the hope that kills ya Tom."  

When Gregg Evans says something as decisively and with as much authority as that from his personal twitter, he's usually pretty accurate. But I think it was obvious from reading the Daily Star article that there was likely to be little truth in the Gary Cahill set to sign for Villa story.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Pontus Jansson to be sold for 5.5m in next 48hrs to another English club [Phil Hay]

Could it be us? 

Surely he won't be leaving Leeds to go to Brentford.

I hate dislike home with a passion but at that price as back up...

Was it Jannsen that tried to tackle after Bielsa had ordered them to let us score?

I get a defender not wanted to concede a goal under any circumstances, but he even had a little petulent kick out in it. Bielsa has claimed 'bad attitude' but hes said that in the past about anyone whose disagreed with him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Qwpzxjor1 said:

Was it Jannsen that tried to tackle after Bielsa had ordered them to let us score?

I get a defender not wanted to concede a goal under any circumstances, but he even had a little petulent kick out in it. Bielsa has claimed 'bad attitude' but hes said that in the past about anyone whose disagreed with him.

Yeah but I get where jansson was coming from even though he disobeyed his manager

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Not really a typical signing for them, but looks like Jansson is going to Brentford, probably as a replacement for Konsa.

sheffield united