Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, Jonsi77 said:

Have i give you some reason to think that im not a Villafan?

cus ur background is blue and below ur name says visiting supporter, usually people get that when they support another team but are on the forums for general discussion and what not.

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

You chaps have a full sized qwerty keyboard, there is simply no excuse for these text message abreviations. I hope I have made my point. 

Wats up wiv missin out lettrs.

R u not down wiv da short hand lingo bruv? It's cuz most of dur new gen is thick or lazy innit.  Txt spk much E Z R.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wats up wiv missin out lettrs.

R u not down wiv da short hand lingo bruv? It's cuz most of dur new gen is thick or lazy innit.  Txt spk much E Z R.

GAS 2U!

DQMOT, BSF IDK WCA 2TXT W/LOA.

IYO, ITS EZ &PDQ... IDTS.

IMHO, ARE =ADIH. TBH, FUBAR &2M2H. GIAR, PLZ! KISS.

RX

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

cus ur background is blue and below ur name says visiting supporter, usually people get that when they support another team but are on the forums for general discussion and what not.

4 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

I thought you were Leeds?

No, i have been watching Villa for 2 years

• Thanks 1

Alan Nixon has written another strange article, says we want Daniel Sturridge, then goes on to say that we're 'determinded' to get Dean Austin, and finishes it off by repating his story from last week about McGinn, claiming that we look set to lose him if United come up with £50m.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

I think a lot of people will be on their phones so the text speak is a bi-product of that. 

Did you just assume their agendas? 

*by-product

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, useless said:

Alan Nixon has written another strange article, says we want Daniel Sturridge, then goes on to say that we're 'determinded' to get Dean Austin, and finishes it off by repating his story from last week about McGinn, claiming that we look set to lose him if United come up with £50m.

He's so full of shite it's not funny

Just now, useless said:

i think The Verve once wrote a song 4 Alan Nixon.

• Haha 1

Another one of the suns reporters, Greame Bryce has a story about us making a £8m bid for Mahmoud Trezeguet. Don't know if accurate, but I saw someone mention on twitter that Pitarch was at Egypt's game tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Another one of the suns reporters, Greame Bryce has a story about us making a £8m bid for Mahmoud Trezeguet. Don't know if accurate, but I saw someone mention on twitter that Pitarch was at Egypt's game tonight.

He didn't work his magic against SA did he young trezeguet who's name isn't even trezeguet.

I mean honestly who literally makes up an entire new name for themselves based completely on a historic footballer.....cus reasons 

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I thought we had done this 3 days ago? Or was that just us 'preparing' our bid?

We must have moved on to the next stage and now 'tabled' it.

I hope the selling club had 'braced' themselves for this happening.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Still BS imo

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

He didn't work his magic against SA did he young trezeguet who's name isn't even trezeguet.

I mean honestly who literally makes up an entire new name for themselves based completely on a historic footballer.....cus reasons 

Could be worse 

smash anthony martial GIF

I think the current regime are keeping things so tight that almost nothing is getting out. So even more than usual the hacks are resorting to grasping at straws and writing anything that they can attribute a source to, even if it’s just something someone made up on a forum or in the staff canteen. The club hierarchy were probably a little miffed that the Wesley story got out a little early before they got the work permit done and we could give it the full fanfare treatment. Since then it’s probably got even tighter, but at least shows the club are very professional and are a close knit team. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I think the current regime are keeping things so tight that almost nothing is getting out. So even more than usual the hacks are resorting to grasping at straws and writing anything that they can attribute a source to, even if it’s just something someone made up on a forum or in the staff canteen. The club hierarchy were probably a little miffed that the Wesley story got out a little early before they got the work permit done and we could give it the full fanfare treatment. Since then it’s probably got even tighter, but at least shows the club are very professional and are a close knit team. 

It is very much coming across that way.

I just hope Suso has a shit load of unearthed Gems from varied continents all lined up.   :lol:

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought it was the fitnesss coaches jobs? 

Anyway in this case many fans blame Sherwood for Veretout not performing for us and I disagree with this.  Especially if Sherwood wasn’t involved in his signing. 

He played, he wasn’t fit enough so he was dropped. He was a poor signing.

By all accounts the fitness coach Sherwood hires was incompetent and our pre season was a joke. 

Veretout has also spoken about how Sherwood made no effort to integrate him into the squad and basically didn’t even speak to him at all. 

It’s a stretch to absolve Sherwood of any blame on that one. 

• Like 2