Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Pontus Jansson to be sold for 5.5m in next 48hrs to another English club [Phil Hay]

Could it be us? 

No......We just caused it, by him trying to stop Albert.

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I love that the Mail have been publishing loads of articles online about Cahill joining and then their employee says he isn't. It is almost as if they have no clue what is going on...

Edited by RichiBoi11
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I love that the Mail have been publishing loads of articles online about Cahill joining and then he their employee says he isn't. It is almost as if they have no clue what is going on...

I don't want to say I called it...

If that tweet wasn't related to a football transfer rumour a reasonable person may suspect some kind of neurological disorder

Edited by Kiwivillan

we got the targett deal over the line last weekend, was really hoping we would get another one this weekend considering we havent signed anyone this week.

i assume we are flying out to the USA mid/late next week, so really not much time to get anyone in before we fly out for the USA tour.

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Still don't believe it until I see it. 

I think this is a wise approach but if we did sign him, it would be good business, providing Cahill takes a wage cut, I imagine he would’ve been on a fair whack at Chelsea. I couldn’t imagine a better free transfer for where we are and our aspirations for the coming seasons. A lot of posters have said it’s not a Dean Smith signing which I can understand to a degree as Smith has a track record of signing young players with a resale value but we will need a bit of experience too, Cahill fits the bill for me

8 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I love that the Mail have been publishing loads of articles online about Cahill joining and then their employee says he isn't. It is almost as if they have no clue what is going on...

I’ll just put it out there, no-one does

2 hours ago, useless said:

I've been doing some investigating, and I don't think there's anything in these Cahill stories...

I'm not usually right, but I had a feeling there was nothing to the Cahill stories.

32 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

NOT CLOSE

THINGS COULD CHANGE

GIVE ME ATTENTION

• Like 2

Let me help you here, Gregg.

‘Looking unlikely’. The news Aston Villa fans will be disappointed with.

Hold up, how is that single mother from Stirchley making £386 a day working from home? 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Don’t know anything about Webster, and only seen Phillips a handful of times but Butland and Mings are PL quality for sure. Rather either of them than an aging Cahill. 

Butland for sure. Mings - not sure he is.