Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So glad this club is finally being run professionally and properly.

Me too but I remember many of us (me included) feeling like we doing thinks correctly in the summer before we got relegated. 

It was a very exciting summer.

dont think we should be touching this Emre Mor with a barge pole.

Looks skillful, but also had huge disciplinary problems at Dortmund and Celta, and is still having issues at Celta, numerous comments about poor training, poor desire, and not integrating in to the squad.

exactly the type of player we dont need.

pity though, he looks a really skillful and rapid player.

just re-watched his "best bits", jesus he's super skillful, but eh.......doesnt mean anything if ur a total tool.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Me too but I remember many of us (me included) feeling like we doing thinks correctly in the summer before we got relegated. 

It was a very exciting summer.

Yeah the signings of veretout, gana and amavi were class signings.

I think the problem was we had a good idea, or at least someone at the club did, but we had none of the infrastructure to support support them properly, or a management and coaching structure to get the best out of them, and worst of all the manager just wanted to buy crap overpaid old English players.

I don't think Sherwood had the nouse to get the best out of veretout tbh, he needed time to settle and develop and he didn't get it.

Also i think our play style and formation wasn't conducive to getting the best out of them.

So yeah seems one guy had the right idea and the rest of the club did their best to f*ck it up.

I habe no doubt that Deano, the coaches and people at the club right up to suso would have no trouble integrating and getting the best out of these types of players now.

Under the regime pre relegation we got the first 5% right and then proceeded to completely wreck the following 95% of the plan....or lack of plan.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

Feels like it's about to kick off.

Still hasn't from when people claimed it was gonna last week. We knew about big Wes already.

Number of links making me laugh now, I'm sure we're firing all sorts of misinformation out there so no one knows what we're up to.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Feels like it's about to kick off.

Still hasn't from when people claimed it was gonna last week. We knew about big Wes already.

Number of links making me laugh now, I'm sure we're firing all sorts of misinformation out there so no one knows what we're up to.

Most likely. Although I hope the links to Rafael Leao are correct. Oh, and Mings, Phillips and Butland.

And Webster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Most likely. Although I hope the links to Rafael Leao are correct. Oh, and Mings, Phillips and Butland.

And Webster.

anthropomorphic i get money GIF by Justin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Laeo and Trezeguet would be great signings to accommodate Wesley and the rest of our squad.

This is just sheer unrealistic greed to expect this, c’mon?

I would be honestly quite content if we only sign Philips, Butland, Mings, Webster, Maupay, Benrahma and also Axel (loan with purchase option next summer).

Edited by thunderball
  • Haha 4

Right.

This transfer window is goin too well currently.

We appear to be purchasing modern ball playing footballers.

We appear to be acting intelligently in the player market.

I DEMAND the immediate purchase of Lescott MK 2 and resigning of Richards on a 5 year contract....and make him captain while you are at it.

I can't deal with all this positivity and common sense approach....we are Villa not some forward thinking modern metropolitan centre for tree huggers....

Richards......NOW.

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Right.

This transfer window is goin too well currently.

We appear to be purchasing modern ball playing footballers.

We appear to be acting intelligently in the player market.

I DEMAND the immediate purchase of Lescott MK 2 and resigning of Richards on a 5 year contract....and make him captain while you are at it.

I can't deal with all this positivity and common sense approach....we are Villa not some forward thinking modern metropolitan centre for tree huggers....

Richards......NOW.

:)

Not even the signing of five right backs??

Edited by Dave-R