Racism Part two

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

The guy that has pissed himself was in a video kicking a female* police officer in the back and knocking her to the floor.

Way to identify yourself in the most embarrassing way possible!

I know the point of the batons the riot squad have isn't to crack skulls but I'm not sure I'd feel safe defending myself with a cumbersome shield and one of those. 

*significant as it's not the only video of the big strong patriots specifically targeting female officers.

Imagine what life is like for their wives and girlfriends. 😰

4 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Imagine what life is like for their wives and girlfriends. 😰

It took someone about 5 minutes to find a story about him getting drunk, breaking into his ex's house and threatening to burn it down and take the kids hostage.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Recorded in North Wales ya know.

I had to double check that, just in case it was true :)

Weekly call from the parents today. They have always been consistently racist but thought when they voted remain, they had softened a little. So today, if I don’t feel safe with the black lives matter protests happening I can live with them in france, things started going south when they took the golly off the jam jar, and a black, if they could, would kill you in your bed. All of them. 
They have always been casually racist but that all took my breath away. 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Dem pointing out spelling mistakes is something I never thought I’d live to see :D

We are living in unprecedented times 

49 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Weekly call from the parents today. They have always been consistently racist but thought when they voted remain, they had softened a little. So today, if I don’t feel safe with the black lives matter protests happening I can live with them in france, things started going south when they took the golly off the jam jar, and a black, if they could, would kill you in your bed. All of them. 
They have always been casually racist but that all took my breath away. 

Wow! Makes me feel better about my mom sharing Britain First crap on Facebook this morning

• Like 1

Â