Racism Part two

Demitri_C

34 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The middle is basically Newtown where we once rocked up for a footy match, went in to a local pub and got left in charge of it! I kid you not, the barman up and left, promised he’d be back in 30 mins!

I was fast asleep before the game started but they woke me up for the bus home. They’re good lads really.

The best thing to happen to Newtown was the by-pass. Llanidloes is a much better piss stop

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

And nobody today in this country that am I aware of is a slave

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

99% of us are.

We just get enough money to not realise it.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fyoungonesbottomrikade%2Fimages%2Fc%2Fc9%2FNeil.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20130205122454&f=1&nofb=1

14 hours ago, Keyblade said:

These fascists literally just show up to these protests to start fights and agitate, that's their whole MO. They aren't there for anything else. On both sides of the Atlantic. At least in Britain they don't come armed to the teeth and are always liable to have their shit kicked in.

Are you really trying to say that’s acceptable behaviour, For all the huffing and puffing of the alleged fascists show me one video when one black person Has been set up on in this manner. Show me Please

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

And nobody today in this country that am I aware of is a slave

The ONS says:

there were 5,144 modern slavery offences recorded by the police in England and Wales in the year ending March 2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good night chaps, when you start quoting Polish people into black lives matter arguments I give up. I won’t give you an anecdote about Polish people I know because it will be shut down because it’s bollocks according to you. Ask a Polish person in the community what happens when someone steps out of line, especially in London regardless of race  and your have you answer. I noticed nobody has put up any images of single BLM Protesters being picked on by a mob. Good luck with that one

17 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I noticed nobody has put up any images of single BLM Protesters being picked on by a mob. Good luck with that one

There’s literally a big colour photo of that very thing in the post before yours.

• Haha 2

Â