Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, villaslash said:

Does anyone know what is happening with Mings and injuries? I was reading an article on BBC about selections for England and they make it sound as if he has an injury.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65895255

BBC quoting Southgate we've got in Marc Guehi and [the now injured] Tyrone Mings and Lewis Dunk, players who are playing well without the same experiences of club European football or international football

No idea what that's all about tbh, can't find anything about it.

2 minutes ago, villaslash said:

Does anyone know what is happening with Mings and injuries? I was reading an article on BBC about selections for England and they make it sound as if he has an injury.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65895255

BBC quoting Southgate we've got in Marc Guehi and [the now injured] Tyrone Mings and Lewis Dunk, players who are playing well without the same experiences of club European football or international football

I think it’s bad writing and just Dunk is injured, but might be wrong.

Also reads oddly that Southgate says Mings doesn’t have experience of international football when he has 17 caps including starting games in the Euros, but I guess he admittedly doesn’t have the European experience yet.

No suprise on the line up, no mings as England play a shit weak team so gives his pals the nod yet again.

Maguire should be no where near but obvs gets the shout as no threats from their forwards. So big nose can say look they didn't score, I was right, rather than play others.

Same with big nose up front, plays him just so he can claim credit for kanes goal record by playing him in every single game against dog dirt opposition or none essential games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Not watching but I'm guessing maguire is doing his usual ball playing CB routine which actually equates to no Maltese player closing him down but getting in to defensive positions  while he **** around with the ball

Maguire did a maguire,  messed up and within a minute or 2 mings came on and England switched to a back 3.

Mings getting on the pitch for 30 mins or so was a minor miracle, didn't put a foot wrong other than one long ball to no one, the sort of pass he used to hit for grealish.

Little to do though other than recycle the ball to some pretty lead footed players playing against one of the weakest teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Must be mad being Mings, it’s not like you can ever sink in to the background at 6ft 7 and being a beautiful Adonis of a man. Maybe it’s just people like me who want to sink in to the background!? 😆 

40 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

😍

spacer.png

What an absolute dude. As if you can't love him enough. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

Just heard Tyrone talking about homelessness on Radio 2 news bulletin.  He was or was nearly made homeless as a child.  I think he's involved in this Prince William thing, didn't hear it clearly..

He really is a proper role model, the real deal.

• Like 3

Â