Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

He dwelled on the ball for an age in the defensive third gave it straight it a Southampton player then really cheaply sold himself in the tackle and was ghosted past. I think it ended with a Southampton shot.

Again I'm not that arsed it was one error but it's the kind of error he always makes...and people claiming it was a faultless performance just is not true.

They equalise it is a different game. Again it is one error in one game but Mings does it so often for a CB and you can tell from the crowd reaction when he does it. A unified sigh in the guise of "its happened again."

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

claiming it was a faultless performance just is not true

Did you quote one of these posts? It seems they have all been deleted.

The crowd reaction is because it comprises some of the same people in here that say the same incorrect shit about him.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

Had a wobble on a couple of passes early on and they were right at him, loads of pressure to keep wanting to take the ball off the keeper to play it out from the back. Add to that their fans going for him. 

Solid for the rest of the game. A lot of other defenders would crumble. 

32 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Had a wobble on a couple of passes early on and they were right at him, loads of pressure to keep wanting to take the ball off the keeper to play it out from the back. Add to that their fans going for him. 

Solid for the rest of the game. A lot of other defenders would crumble. 

There was a weird moment at the start of the game where he urged digne to push forward but then played a pass behind him and out for a throw followed by ayling almost doing the exact same thing to I think dallas

He also had a shakey moment with a shocking mcginn pass that he didn't want 

Yellow card was daft but worth it for winding the Leeds fans up

He's solid as a rock, wonder what Chambers makes of playing alongside him and how much of him looking almost surprisingly good is also down to mings (and martinez) talking him through games 

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

There was a weird moment at the start of the game where he urged digne to push forward but then played a pass behind him and out for a throw followed by ayling almost doing the exact same thing to I think dallas

He also had a shakey moment with a shocking mcginn pass that he didn't want 

Yellow card was daft but worth it for winding the Leeds fans up

He's solid as a rock, wonder what Chambers makes of playing alongside him and how much of him looking almost surprisingly good is also down to mings (and martinez) talking him through games 

I said to my wife when he passed the ball out behind Digne, "I hope that's his big mistake out of the way now for this game" and fortunately it was.

50 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Gotta be England's best CB at the moment.

On the basis that stones doesn't play yeah I think so

Stones has 8 PL starts to his name this season and not all of those have been at CB

It sounds outlandish but the pickings are slimmer than people realise

Â