Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Stamp! :D  Give your **** head a wobble mate, too much Christmas booze there. 

From what I've read of rodders0223 and his negative posts over the years I suspect he might be one of the fans Mings was having a go at the other day.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He got booked for tussling with Zaha. Not a **** stamp :D

Doesn't mean the stamp never happened. People really cannot see Mings has tried to absolutely rake Zaha's calf. The fact they have been having a ding dong in the build up I am sure played no part 

You guys can defend all you want. I know what I saw.

15 minutes ago, sne said:

2 yellow cards aside, letting the ball bounce there as last defender is really poor and unnecessary.

As I said in the match thread, he is ALWAYS a liability with any ball that loops up in the air or bounces near him. You can guarantee he will lose out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No. Just tried to absolute rake someone. Zaha knows he has tried to do him. The bias is real.

Mad how biased VAR must have been to not have spotted something so obvious. Craig Pawson must be Mings' dad.

Mings made a mistake and as I said in the match thread if you know full well you csnt beat a player on speed why put yourself, A defender so high up the pitch.

• Like 1

Both cards deserved. Raked the players leg them yanking his shirt like he always does. Second was stupid.

He’s been a red card waiting to happen for weeks. Thinks he’s untouchable, hopefully this is the smack around the face he needs.

Said it in the post match thread, but he doesn't walk back in to the team for me, as things stand.

I was *very* skeptical of Hause coming in, but he hasn't put a foot wrong and it's his shirt to lose. Knowing he has to earn his place might give Mings the kick up the arse he needs.

• Like 1

Â