Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Inform ramsey from end of last season would have probably bagged hattrick last night. 

Have to look at the positives of him being involved so much and looking better with moreno by his side. Looked more like last season without the output

I think emery will now stick with him for the next few games. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Inform ramsey from end of last season would have probably bagged hattrick last night. 

Have to look at the positives of him being involved so much and looking better with moreno by his side. Looked more like last season without the output

I think emery will now stick with him for the next few games. 

I thought for the most part he was excellent yesterday picking the ball up and turning in dangerous areas and driving. Yes end product was not great but that will come but first time all season he looked like Ramsey of last year. Power and forward drive and we are going to need that for the run in. It’s mad that he has hardly played this season, even more annoying that he got injured playing for England 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supermon said:

Played.ok for me, seen him do much better. Surprised he wasn't subbed and Rogers come on. Maybe the thin lead forced Unai's hands

Think Unai's giving him the extra minutes for fitness and confidence.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

JJ was crucial in the first goal today. His tenacity was brilliant.

And when bailey hit the bar 

He's still not 100% there and he faded badly in the 2nd half but I don't think he's shying away from the ball or going hiding so I'm confident he'll get back to where we all want him to be 

• Like 1

He's so close to lift off. Left the shooting boots at home but was integral to our first half attack with his driving runs and passing. 

• Like 2

Still not his old self but he was better on the final third today. Not as wasteful as he was against United. 

He made the first goal with his tenacity. 

Â